Trophy thoughts

Soraking1991

I voted for this game, but I expected Grow Home to win. I have Grow Home on PC, and I love Stick it to the Man, so was hoping this game would get the vote. I may still get it with the 30% discount, though. 

Hopefully the trophies aren't too difficult. The four player trophies may be a pain, depending on who you group with.

I voted for it too, a real shame it didn't win I loved stick it to the man when that was on plus and its from the same team as this game.

4 player trophies would have been easy since everyone would have it due to ps plus so gaming sessions would have been easy to make/join

• Like 1

Looks like a fun trophy list, that will show off a number of the game's mechanics. There's the obligatory "find all these maguffins" trophies, but they all appear to be weapons, etc, which you'll be able to use in-game, unlike some collectible items in other games, which is good. 

Looking forward to its release. I voted for it too, but knew that Grow Home was going to win because it's been out on PC for a while and already had a following looking forward to a port.