Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness is being localized for PSV and PS4!

Xbone doesn't get all the exclusives in the West either or hardly at all for that matter.

Looks interesting have to keep an eye on it. Well, they still have Tomb Raider, Street Fighter V, and Until Dawn. So Xbox fans have nothing to worry about.

So a timed exclusive, a Playstation console exclusive and a Sony published title are what Xbox fans have to forward to?

May as well add Persona 5, Tales of Zestiria, Zero's Escape 3, Danganronpa Another Episode, Persona 4 Dancing all Night and Corpse Party Blood Drive to that list.

Psycho-Pass-PS4-PSV-Listed.jpg

After Chaos;Child, Xbox One loses another 5pb exclusive (as expected). Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness is coming to PSV and PS4!

Excellent news for all Psycho Pass fans.

But! There's more! There may be Chinese version with English subs just like many other modern J-games.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2015/08/play-asia-lists-psycho-pass-mandatory-happiness-ps4-ps-vita

Oh no...

Don't tell me we're playing as the two new characters rather than our favorites like Kougami..

• 5 months later...

I'm so happy that they've finally confirmed it's being localized for the west. I had a feeling they would. We are also getting physical copies. I can't wait!  :D

It's worth noting that the west isn't getting a localized Xbone version. Not like that's much of a surprise mind you, but it's just interesting considering how this was once an Xbone exclusive (who on Earth thought that was a good idea?). Probably not even worth the small amount of effort they'd have to put in.

Edited by Undead Wolf

It's worth noting that the west isn't getting a localized Xbone version.

I didn't want to add fuel to the fire with picking on Xbone again :awesome:

(who on Earth thought that was a good idea?). 

Well, Microsoft =D

The only reason why Xbone still gets these games is to beta test them :awesome: is because 5pb is under contract with Microsoft.

• Like 1