trophy thoughts?

bryman098

WHAT THE F**K THERE WAS AN USER HERE THAT ASKED IF THE GAME HAD A PLATINUM AND THEY SAID YES DAMN LIARS

and the same dude later said "ho sorry i was mistaken, no platinum". It was reported in here...

edit:

Same guy in a different tweet now after being told there's no platinum:

https://twitter.com/JackCouvela/status/637884140663218176

Both Armello and Zombie Vikings did end up getting platinums, shame this one didn't.

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Didn't vote for it, zombie vikings is what i voted for, i was disappointed when it lost and now I'm even more disappointed now that this game has no plat and for a game that didn't seem to have really anything going for it over the other two except its more aesthetically pleasing, didn't we learn from the order 1886 that pretty graphic aren't everything. I wonder if they also gave out trophy info when you vote as i think gone home wouldn't have won if they did

Not to mention that grow home's full game price is cheaper that zombie vikings at it discount price, god dam it ppl

Edited by Colum69

I just finished it there, used a guide (Had to revert to using a steam guide for the seeds, couldn't really be arsed 'exploring' after hunting down the crystals). Not too bad, the game wasn't actually too boring BUT, it probably isn't the greatest game to have started off with the 'vote to play' concept. I'd have much preferred Zombie Vikings now that I think about it.

P.S If you are struggling to find any of the crystals, be sure to pick-up the crystal detector in the uPlay section for 40 UPOINTS. It came in handy, for the last few towards the end.

P.S Round 2: Grow Home is the only game out of the 3 'vote to play' that didn't come with a platinum. WTF.

100% of the Crystals collected... no f*****g trophy.

Preeety sick of these indie games (Ubisoft I know but..) coming out with glitched trophies. Between this & Volume I'd have to replay both all over again after a patch to get the last trophies I need.

Some people seem to have gotten the 100% crystals trophy. So who knows why I didn't. After It didn't pop I tried to go into the Uplay section on the menu but It failed. Maybe that shitty DRM failing to stay up had something to do with it?

Sad, was loving the game till this. Another 100% stolen within a week.