How long would you keep the towel?

PleaseHoldOn

Encountered by a serial killer...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you keep the towel?

• What towel? Someone is trying to kill me! I'd ditch it immediately!
    • As long as it'll stay up on it's own... I guess... but that's it!
    • I'll hold it on until someone forces it off of me. I refuse to die naked!

Inspired by Sam in Until Dawn and probably countless teen slasher flicks, obvious censorship reasons aside, I was a little surprised to see her keep her towel on while she was being pursued by the killer.  Logically, any effort being made to keep the loosely hanging towel on your person, is an effort that could be spent not dying.  Which is probably the most important thing... is it not?

At what point would you personally just stop caring about the fact you're naked and ditch the towel?

Edited by PleaseHoldOn
  • Like 2

I don't think anyone would keep the towel, but they couldn't for the game because if they did the game would be rated A.

Then, I guess the question would be, would you consciously make an effort to get rid of it?  Because that's also time that could be spent getting away.

EDIT: And I guess they probably could blur out the meaty bits to avoid the AO rating.

EDIT 2: And if we're being perfectly honest (which I hope you all would be in such a serious topic), I bet there are people out there that would continue to be self-conscious even in the face of impending danger.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn