Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

Made it to level 50 on the escalation stage - and pretty much have no chance to get the mega stone - can't do better than 6k in points -_-

Damn for you to say it's tough makes me nervous to get there lol. What team are you using?

I'm now stuck in level 223. I hace tried that level with a couple of items and I can't still beat it.

High Score with Mega Sharpedo is 30k so far. Hope I can get the mega speedup this time.

These stages require coins for sure. Kirlia was a nightmare. With Mawile as my mega I used mega start, +5 moves, and DD. Managed to get an A-rank due to the amount of combos that I was able to land. Gardevoir is 100x worse imo.

Very nice score on mega sharpedo. Which items did you use? Or did you use them all?

Nevermind :( I can't download the game. Thought I could but can't. Instead of installing it, it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

That sucks. I'd rather play the regular games though. :P

Damn for you to say it's tough makes me nervous to get there lol. What team are you using?

These stages require coins for sure. Kirlia was a nightmare. With Mawile as my mega I used mega start, +5 moves, and DD. Managed to get an A-rank due to the amount of combos that I was able to land. Gardevoir is 100x worse imo.

Very nice score on mega sharpedo. Which items did you use? Or did you use them all?

That sucks. I'd rather play the regular games though. :P

Yeah, Mawile is not helping much in that level. I will have to use some items to progress with the main stages. I only need 2 more S ranks to unlock Genesect.

I used the Attack boost I got from the scalation battles and Mega start.

Using this team for the mega stone

12642986_10154050255581833_2772609570832

er]

Interesting, I had M-Hera as well and his ability helped quite a bit.

Also, take Diancie. Xerneas is less useful on this stage.

Escalation was fine until level 50 - there is a major hp boost - so much for going to level 300 for me -_-

12512693_10154050256006833_9013652142608

Well, it's always like that after level 50.

You actually planned to go to 300? Crazy =D

Yeah, Mawile is not helping much in that level. I will have to use some items to progress with the main stages. I only need 2 more S ranks to unlock Genesect.

I used the Attack boost I got from the scalation battles and Mega start.

Yeah Mawile isn't that great but there are just no choices for steel and poison pokemon at the moment. I just want to see the end of the levels before I start going for S-ranks and captures. I'm stuck on mega medicham right now though. I won't beat him until after the events because I need the coins for mega sharpedo and possibly kyurem.

=====================

Everyone is so far ahead of me in the events lol. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Using this team for the mega stone

12642986_10154050255581833_2772609570832

Did a fourth round and got 8k points but still out of ranking for the mega some so I give on that -_-

Escalation was fine until level 50 - there is a major hp boost - so much for going to level 300 for me -_-

12512693_10154050256006833_9013652142608

How much of an HP boost is it? and does the time limit stay at 30 seconds or does it lower like after level 40? 

I found M-Heracross to be...not helpful. :S

My team for mega sharpedo is lucario, scizor, r-keldeo, and heracross. r-keldeo is only lvl 7 but he can land a massive amount of damage if you get lucky.

I'm switching teams for kyurem...after level 40 it threw me for a loop with the damn rocks. -_- right now I'm using lucario, heatran, moltres, and a lvl 9 aegislash who I might switch out for aurorus or ninetails...

I'm switching teams for kyurem...after level 40 it threw me for a loop with the damn rocks. -_- right now I'm using lucario, heatran, moltres, and a lvl 9 aegislash who I might switch out for aurorus or ninetails...

Replace Moltres with Ho-Oh and set up 5 tiles for it.

Hitting for 1000 is absolutely godly. It almost cuts Kyu's HP in half.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Replace Moltres with Ho-Oh and set up 5 tiles for it.

Hitting for 1000 is absolutely godly. It almost cuts Kyu's HP in half.

If I had Ho-Oh...you'd know. xD

I was really weak when the Ho-Oh and Lugia timed battles were out. I never got a chance to get either one. :( I would like to catch Salamence as my strong flying type since Lugia's out of the question right now but the stage doesn't allow me to win consistently. Maybe 1/7 times.

But damn you just gave me an idea...I should really start training the legendary dogs now. The only time the power of 5 ability would be useful is in timed stages. :hmm:

If I had Ho-Oh...you'd know. xD

I was really weak when the Ho-Oh and Lugia timed battles were out. I never got a chance to get either one. :(

Oh... yea... that is a very convincing reason why you don't use Ho-Oh :awesome:

I would like to catch Salamence as my strong flying type since Lugia's out of the question right now but the stage doesn't allow me to win consistently. Maybe 1/7 times.

Dunno if it's worth...
Flying types are pretty much most useless in the game...
Apart from Lugia :awesome:

But damn you just gave me an idea...I should really start training the legendary dogs now. The only time the power of 5 ability would be useful is in timed stages.  :hmm:

Dogs, huh...? I haven't started their respective Expert stages but if they have Po5, I should try getting them for future timed battles =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Dunno if it's worth...

Flying types are pretty much most useless in the game...
Apart from Lugia :awesome:

Dogs, huh...? I haven't started their respective Expert stages but if they have Po5, I should try getting them for future timed battles =D

I basically decided to skip a few types and flying is one of them, but that 100 attack power is irresistible lol. Fairy is another one because aside from Xerneas there are no good ones until Gardevoir which will take me 9000 coins to beat and use a great ball each time...assuming I can even win. I managed to win with just 2 moves left with 3 items. Steel and Poison types are neglected when it comes to good selection.

I went through the expert stages as I unlocked them to try and become quicker with free movements. Some I still can't beat but meh. At a 1% catch rate they are annoying. But yeah each of them has Po5. 

Thanks for the tip used diancie and it removes three glass/ice blocks it bump me up to 12k points ^_^ - and yes Iwant to hit level 300 if it is ppossible

How much of an HP boost is it? and does the time limit stay at 30 seconds or does it lower like after level 40?.

Hp becomes x2 or x3 - killed level 50 with a lucky bonus combo - so far it stays at forty after level 50 but hp goes back to normal ^_^
  • Like 1

Hp becomes x2 or x3 - killed level 50 with a lucky bonus combo - so far it stays at forty after level 50 but hp goes back to normal ^_^

Hmm. May have to use the AP^ and +10 seconds items from kyurem to beat his 50th. I only plan on going for that one mega speed up. I've got about 6500 coins saved up so I can secure a spot in the mega sharpedo stage so I may have lucked out on this one. 

Love time escalations better than move - they are way easier ^_^

Also level 60 timer goes back to fifty seconds and black blocks come into play -_-

I can see what you meant with level 50. I only managed 14.5K damage but I messed up a lot. Thankfully there is 50 seconds so I'll try a few times before using items.

========================

@Thread Regulars

If I get the 2 mega speed ups I'm aiming for any ideas who to use them on? These are the ones that I would consider above most...probably in this order too.

Garchomp - 2/10

Lucario - 1/4

Mewtwo - 0/5

Glalie - 0/6

Ampharos - 0/7

EDIT:

Decided to just use the AP^ and get the mega speed up from Kyurem. Managed to get 18633 on mega sharpedo without items. Landed a long chain of matches during the last 3 moves. Unfortunately it was only good enough to reach the top 18K. It seems the top 5 are using either Mega Heracross or Mega Rayquaza. I guess I can see how Mega Heracross would be good to use if a mega start was used. :hmm: 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

I basically decided to skip a few types and flying is one of them, but that 100 attack power is irresistible lol. Fairy is another one because aside from Xerneas there are no good ones until Gardevoir which will take me 9000 coins to beat and use a great ball each time...assuming I can even win. I managed to win with just 2 moves left with 3 items. Steel and Poison types are neglected when it comes to good selection.

I went through the expert stages as I unlocked them to try and become quicker with free movements. Some I still can't beat but meh. At a 1% catch rate they are annoying. But yeah each of them has Po5. 

Don't neglect Diancie :P Barrier Bash is one of the most useful abilities =D

That's why I like Palkia so much in Shuffle =D

Poison is pretty meh, definitely, but Steel has both Steelix and Bronzong, both quite worth.

I can see what you meant with level 50. I only managed 14.5K damage but I messed up a lot. Thankfully there is 50 seconds so I'll try a few times before using items.

========================

@Thread Regulars

If I get the 2 mega speed ups I'm aiming for any ideas who to use them on? These are the ones that I would consider above most...probably in this order too.

Garchomp - 2/10

Lucario - 1/4

Mewtwo - 0/5

Glalie - 0/6

Ampharos - 0/7

EDIT:

Decided to just use the AP^ and get the mega speed up from Kyurem. Managed to get 18633 on mega sharpedo without items. Landed a long chain of matches during the last 3 moves. Unfortunately it was only good enough to reach the top 18K. It seems the top 5 are using either Mega Heracross or Mega Rayquaza. I guess I can see how Mega Heracross would be good to use if a mega start was used. :hmm:

Mew2, definitely.

I'm surprised you haven't used it on Mew2 =D How are you even farming Meowth coins without M-boosted Mew2? =D

Don't neglect Diancie :P Barrier Bash is one of the most useful abilities =D

That's why I like Palkia so much in Shuffle =D

Poison is pretty meh, definitely, but Steel has both Steelix and Bronzong, both quite worth.

Mew2, definitely.

I'm surprised you haven't used it on Mew2 =D How are you even farming Meowth coins without M-boosted Mew2? =D

I...I don't have Diancie.  :|

Steelix is on the same level with Salamence. Even though my teams are maxed out I can't win consistently enough and it's actually annoying lol.

I didn't know Mewtwo helped farming? With higher level teams I tend to kill meowth too fast to even get a 3-coin lineup. Not to mention as far as I can tell there are 3 starting coins, a few turns later you either get 1 coin more, 2 coins more, or a block. At that point it becomes a matter of whether or not I kill meowth before getting the coins lined up or even sometimes running out of moves with an under powered team.

I...I don't have Diancie.  :|

Aaa...h.

Why are you missing all useful legendaries? xDDD

I didn't know Mewtwo helped farming? With higher level teams I tend to kill meowth too fast to even get a 3-coin lineup. Not to mention as far as I can tell there are 3 starting coins, a few turns later you either get 1 coin more, 2 coins more, or a block. At that point it becomes a matter of whether or not I kill meowth before getting the coins lined up or even sometimes running out of moves with an under powered team.

Weekend Meowth.

Aaa...h.

Why are you missing all useful legendaries? xDDD

Weekend Meowth.

I got into the game late. T_T and I focused more on maxing pokemon out than coin farming...which apparently was a mistake considering the later stages don't care how strong your team is.

I've never actually observed it...but does meowth always appear during the weekends? When the special stage appears I just use gengar...I figure with damage not being a factor he's the safest bet for clearing things safely.

I've never actually observed it...but does meowth always appear during the weekends? When the special stage appears I just use gengar...I figure with damage not being a factor he's the safest bet for clearing things safely.

Well... yea =D Why else would I call it weekend Meowth? =D

If Victini does not randomly appear, Meowth appears on both days.

Care to share your average results? Gengar is generally taken as less useful here.

The reason being you don't need long combos which is Gengar's forte. You need set of >3 combos and M-Mew2 is much better for that since he always removes up to 10 tiles while Gengar has no set amount of removed tiles :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well... yea =D Why else would I call it weekend Meowth? =D

If Victini does not randomly appear, Meowth appears on both days.

Care to share your average results? Gengar is generally taken as less useful here.

The reason being you don't need long combos which is Gengar's forte. You need set of >3 combos and M-Mew2 is much better for that since he always removes up to 10 tiles while Gengar has no set amount of removed tiles :)

lol tbh I never noticed he appeared on weekends...I like Victini. :devil: 1.5x experience and a +5 moves just to be sure does a massive amount of leveling. Can never seem to catch it though. :hmm: 

My results vary...I always end up with at least 2500 coins the highest I got might have been around 4000? I just use gengar because he evolves fast.

lol tbh I never noticed he appeared on weekends...I like Victini. :devil: 1.5x experience and a +5 moves just to be sure does a massive amount of leveling. Can never seem to catch it though. :hmm:

+5 moves is wasted money imo xD

My results vary...I always end up with at least 2500 coins the highest I got might have been around 4000? I just use gengar because he evolves fast.

Okay, now I see why you are having coin problems =D

I presume with Moves+5 which gives you at most +3000 coins, right? =D

With M-M2, you can get stable >5000 coins, which is +4000 =D

• Like 1