Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hard to say if this layout is better for M-Mew2 or EjectRay... We will have to see.

Given how fast MMY evolves now I'm kinda leaning towards that strategy. He could potentially go online in the first move if you've maxed his MSU.

With Ray/Eject++ I see some people taking out the 2nd eject++ pokemon and adding MB+ Zygarde. I am going to try that out as well.

Anyone use their free 5 Medium Skill Boosters on anything good?

I SS'ed Ash-Greninja and used them all on him. 5 MSB brought him to a little over SL4.

My current plans for SL raising are the combo damage multipliers. Working on mudkip with Big Wave so that he can become a part of my shiny gyarados team.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I did.

For inventory :awesome: 

lol ahh come on do you use them at all? 

Pak had to do a full item run against Rapidash. :jaymon: Stage difficulty being a 4 is definitely a lie I think. He also said people using Unity Power with a fully powered ash greninja get by it easier. Water has a lot of coverage so I definitely like beefing up good supports.

I used 2 on Ash Grenninja, he is now SL 4 and 1 for Bravery who is now SL3. I will save the other 2 depending on the next special event we are get.

I've been advancing the main stages and I'm now in stage 574. Capture rate is crap in the new batch of levels. I'm focusing on getting the S ranks and usisng greatball only in the best pokemon.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I used 2 on Ash Grenninja, he is now SL 4 and 1 for Bravery who is now SL3. I will save the other 2 depending on the next special event we are get.

I've been advancing the main stages and I'm now in stage 574. Capture rate is crap in the new batch of levels. I'm focusing on getting the S ranks and usisng greatball only in the best pokemon.

Nice on Braviary. I can't decide between it and Donphan for my next SL project after Mudkip.

I finally leveled Cubone to max lol. Once Garchomp is fully candied he should become quite the beast again. Especially with Cubone and Donphan backing him. 

I haven't gone to them yet...but I watched Pak's vids on the new stages and my heart sank. He went through 100K+ coins on just 30 stages. ?

@Aexuz @Satoshi Ookami

I know you guys are getting tired of me tagging you by now lol...

But a heads up, the trial 15 minutes no heart item in the Special Jewel shop has come back. Wish I had noticed, or looked at the reddit threads, before I wasted a butt load of hearts getting to the 30's. -_- 

Spent about 4K catching the ice ninetails. Getting ice vulpix for free was kinda cool I guess.

My water team is doing well in the EB. Shiny gyarados, ash-greninja, mudkip, and wailord until stage 26. Now I'm using suicune instead for the blocks. Unity Power OP lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Aexuz @Satoshi Ookami

I know you guys are getting tired of me tagging you by now lol...

But a heads up, the trial 15 minutes no heart item in the Special Jewel shop has come back. Wish I had noticed, or looked at the reddit threads, before I wasted a butt load of hearts getting to the 30's. -_- 

Spent about 4K catching the ice ninetails. Getting ice vulpix for free was kinda cool I guess.

My water team is doing well in the EB. Shiny gyarados, ash-greninja, mudkip, and wailord until stage 26. Now I'm using suicune instead for the blocks. Unity Power OP lol.

15 minutes free trial again? Are you going to use it on the escalation stage?

Just now, Aexuz said:

15 minutes free trial again? Are you going to use it on the escalation stage?

Yup. Nothing else to really spend it on. 

I'm thinking about saving that free jewel we're getting though. I would love to use it against Mega Gallade in the coming months.

3 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Yup. Nothing else to really spend it on. 

I'm thinking about saving that free jewel we're getting though. I would love to use it against Mega Gallade in the coming months.

Why not using it on Weekend Meowth? You can get like 25-30k coins depending on your luck with just one jewel.

Yeah I was thinking either escalation stage or the time based stage (the first pokemon in special right now) cause I'm really bad at those.

Edited by Aexuz

Just now, Aexuz said:

Why not using it on Weekend Meowth? You can get like 25-30k coins depending on your luck with just one jewel.

I suppose that's true. But the bold speaks for itself. :P 

I might need it this weekend depending on how the EB goes though. I may try for 120 to get all 3 mega speedups. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/68rhjb/incineroar_escalation_battle/

Those HP counts are really high. 

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I suppose that's true. But the bold speaks for itself. :P 

I might need it this weekend depending on how the EB goes though. I may try for 120 to get all 3 mega speedups. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/68rhjb/incineroar_escalation_battle/

Those HP counts are really high. 

I'm aiming for 120 too. With those 3 mega speeds my Salamance will be fully candied.

29 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I'm aiming for 120 too. With those 3 mega speeds my Salamance will be fully candied.

I was going to candy salamence until shiny rayquaza came along with its 9 icons. I use salamence as a mega boost support though with braviary and either lugia or pidgeot depending on the level. So my flying team is pretty solid and I've been able to defeat plenty of Bug/Grass stages itemless due to the speed.

I'm going after MMX next. While 10 icons is good it's a bit too detrimental when fighting dark types. 6 icons to evolve is awesome and oddly enough MMX has been better to me than the hoenn starters by a lot. 

EDIT: Managed to get by 25 and 50 itemless. 50 was tough and I failed the first time. Used the free trial at 50 since I ran out of hearts. Ash-Greninja was frozen in the PERFECT way. 4 icons with a gap in the middle. Opened up the gap and triggered 2 Unity Power in a row for 3200+ damage each. Then triggered some matches of 4 with it and without it I'm not sure that stage would've been itemless for me.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

lol ahh come on do you use them at all? 

Sometimes =D I don't have any important Pokemon I would want to SL raise =D

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I burned it on the first day, lol.

Talking about luck though :awesome: 

dGRZCMO.png

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Sometimes =D I don't have any important Pokemon I would want to SL raise =D

I burned it on the first day, lol.

There are tons of options imo. (unless you have them done?) Most can make the expert stages easier too.

Ash-Greninja and Unity Power

Machamp, Landorus-T, Hoopa-U all with Risk Taker

Angry Pikachu's Super Bolt 

Some pokemon with BS+ 

Glalie has a boostable stage and at 105 AP Glalie can be a good, strong, stalling pokemon.

I did Charizard simply because he's my favorite lol.

Shaymin with Sleep Charm (love this on water stages)

Flash Mob depending on your team usage. (I've decided to up Wailord instead of Keldeo)

I hear Articuno's Po4 is incredible if you max it out to level 20. (actually all Po4/+ pokemon seem to be valued when their level is raised.)

Today was the first day. :P Unless you meant the one from a week ago in which case, there's another one now if you haven't used it.

I took down Incineroar's Stage 75 itemless. :o 

No matter what, bring Incineroar with you. He disrupts you quite a bit with them.

Thanks be to the gods that Ash-Greninja triggered frequently as well as Mudkip. 

EDIT:

Also, sweet score with Meowth! Wonder if we'll be able to catch that one eventually? :hmm: 

Pretty sure Stage 100 has me rethinking going for 110 and 120. I failed miserably on 100 with +5, DD, and AP^. I got screwed pretty hard with NO matches on the 2nd row that could break the barriered rocks up top. Shiny Gyarados didn't even get online until the DD ended. Ash-Greninja didn't go off once even though I got a tough 5 match.

2nd time I brought Winking Manaphy instead of Palkia. The RB++ worked better than BB+. Ash-Greninja went off ONCE on a match of 4 for 4300 damage and I ended up winning with 1 or 2 moves left.

This guys videos are great to see how difficult 110 and 120 will be. I'd definitely use them instead of my current team. I feel like I should have used a power team instead of a combo team and saved myself 8000 coins. -_- 

Posting them as links because the site is combining my spoilers for some reason and it's kinda irritating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrJ9FOUxAo&ab_channel=PatoKandalaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNYud4WsrM&ab_channel=PatoKandalaf

EDIT:

Nvm my first sentence lol. I took 110 out pretty easy with Tyranitar as the mega. +5, MS, and AP^ was enough to win with 3-4 moves left. Will add DD in against stage 120 though. The 7000 difference in HP should help. (You know I won't be getting it on the first shot now lol)

Out of the mentioned, I'm not using majority of them xD

I'm lazy to train AngryChu. It's just a Pikachu with random power and I kinda don't even care enough about expert stages now that I have all legends =D

I don't have Hoopa, I maxed Machamp, and Landy is MAX level so obviously not using him.

Shaymie is obviously maxed.

And Flash Mob is meh.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Out of the mentioned, I'm not using majority of them xD

I'm lazy to train AngryChu. It's just a Pikachu with random power and I kinda don't even care enough about expert stages now that I have all legends =D

I don't have Hoopa, I maxed Machamp, and Landy is MAX level so obviously not using him.

Shaymie is obviously maxed.

And Flash Mob is meh.

lol we just play differently. My main concern are the main stages. Making those easier or less coin consuming is top priority. Thanks to the investments I've made some levels drop easy. Flash Mob is kinda meh, but it can be helpful in event stages if you need power houses.

I still don't get the reasoning behind not using max leveled pokemon...I sorta get it if you don't have many, but once you are where I am max level pokemon are your only option unless you want to use level 1 40-60 base power pokemon with crap abilities. :S (I have 147 pokemon at level 10 or higher.)

I just activated Meloetta's MB++ for the first time and it mega evolved MMY (14/14) in one shot with a zero gauge. :o It's such a shame that the activation rate is 10/20/60 and only gets a 20% boost when SL5.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

XP waste. =D

Which is why I don't MAX my mons =D

XP waste isn't a concern to me unless it's Victini Magearna lol. Guess that's why it doesn't make as much sense to me given our play styles.

Pinsir is now the only pokemon left that needs a mega. I can't help but think it's going to be something really lame. -_- but at the same time what else can they do? I can see them making him an X-eraser.

Oh did anyone notice that Charizard X is now the SECOND pokemon to be able to evolve in just 3 icons when fully candied. :jaymon: such a useless pokemon to do that to.

lmfao going to S-rank the last remaining stages and my shit luck is continuing.

I get to Karrablast, 1 of the last 3 I need, and use Shelmet on the stage...I use a +5 moves and when I get into the stage? Pretty much the right side of the stage is COVERED in Shelment guaranteeing a massive combo and hopefully some good damage. The moment the stage starts? Fucking app crashes and I lose my heart and coins. Oh, the app hasn't crashed in...a year+. :D 

Lovely. Just lovely.

EDIT:

Caught Tentacruel with a 72% pokeball. Good damn thing too because I only have 69 coins left. Yes that's right. 69. 

Tentacruel is one of my most costly stages main stages to date with the exception of maybe Jinx and one or two of the Mega Stages. I believe before tonight I spent 3 item runs on it? (DD, MS, +5) Tonight I did another one of those runs, and missed the S by a mile. My last item run decidedly HAD to include a C-1 so I went with C-1, +5, and DD. 

So at the very least Nacht Carnival is done. :D It's gonna take me a long time to get to a high amount of coins again, but getting the free jewel and a weekend meowth should be a quick boost. 30 S-ranks to go unless new stages are released before I get to them.

Got bored with meowth around 20K lol. Decided to start S-ranking some of the new stages early. 

For the 20-22K I managed to S-rank the first 11 stages. :D  Would have had enough for 1-2 more stages if Arbok hadn't taken 3 item runs lol. (+5 and MS)

I'll probably coin grind until next Saturday when meowth shows up again and we already have the jewel. Gonna be a lot of new special event stages this month.

Was reading through some stuff and looking at my list...I'm missing more Special Stage pokemon than I thought.

Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Meganium, and Drifblim. :o (and for the moment Magearna)

Also, I wonder how the Lipstick Wobbuffet and Victini will be handled now? That special wobbuffet wasn't around long. 2 weeks. And with Victini discontinued I wonder if new people will be able to get it as it's a strong psychic hitter.