Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

1 minute ago, Aexuz said:

I have an A rank on that one I remember trying over and over with 5+ turns but never got it.

Funny thing is that stage isn't hard at all. Doesn't even require special skills or relatively strong pokemon. MMY gets online in 9 or less icons. I didn't have ANY combos go above 10. GMAFB. I'm thinking about SS'ing Mew to have BS+ instead of PO4+. 

Ran out of coins with just 3 S-ranks left in the whole game lol. T_T 

Gardevoir's bitch ass (missed by 1 move with a three item run :angry: )

Ditto's punk ass (really hate puzzle stages which force a +5)

Mega Gallade's full item needing pain in the ass. (haven't even attempted this one)

Need at least 25K, more if I fail again -_-, to beat them but I'll be happy as hell when I'm done. I get the bad feeling tomorrow will have new main stages added and I'll once again have that platinum profile ripped from me lmfao.

9 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Because FUCK YES!

Hide contents

C4SCrds.png

Got 7400 coins on meowth so I had enough left over from the item run on Mega Gallade to do an item run on Ditto. Not enough for Gardevoir though and that stage is the very last S-rank I need to get for now. :D Just need to build up some more coins.

The greediness for the platinum card :P

Congrats!

Finally finished the Safari today. Vikavolt only showed once in like 60 tries and captured him at 66% with greatball. Now for coin faming again so I can S rank and capture all the pokemons I'm missing.

• Like 1

Just now, Aexuz said:

The greediness for the platinum card :P

Congrats!

Finally finished the Safari today. Vikavolt only showed once in like 60 tries and captured him at 66% with greatball. Now for coin faming again so I can S rank and capture all the pokemons I'm missing.

lol man I've been chasing the platinum card forever. When I had all the main stages beaten I was at a point where I couldn't take on the Survival Mode. When I finally took out Survival Mode I fell too far behind the main stages because I was trying to S-rank along the way. -_- 

I got lucky with Vikavolt. Ran into it only twice and within 10 hearts of each other. Managed to catch it with a pokeball. Crabominable on the other hand was too much of a pain in the ass I needed to throw a GB at 99%. (seriously it was actually 99% lmfao.)

12 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

lol man I've been chasing the platinum card forever. When I had all the main stages beaten I was at a point where I couldn't take on the Survival Mode. When I finally took out Survival Mode I fell too far behind the main stages because I was trying to S-rank along the way. -_- 

I got lucky with Vikavolt. Ran into it only twice and within 10 hearts of each other. Managed to catch it with a pokeball. Crabominable on the other hand was too much of a pain in the ass I needed to throw a GB at 99%. (seriously it was actually 99% lmfao.)

So you S rank everything now? I'm still missing 50 more stages. Only beating you in number of captured pokemons.

Spoiler

fbiB727.png

BTW in what stage did you get 249 combo? You are the person with the highest combo in my friend list.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

So you S rank everything now? I'm still missing 50 more stages. Only beating you in number of captured pokemons.

Reveal hidden contents

fbiB727.png

BTW in what stage did you get 249 combo? You are the person with the highest combo in my friend list.

I've got one last S-rank. ? I saw you eclipsed my pokemon caught number a while ago. Congrats. :D 

Gardevoir REFUSES to go down easy. I'm using more items than Pak with a stronger team and still getting my ass handed to me. I failed pretty bad this morning with +5 and MS with Mega Aggron, Cobalion, Dialga, and Metagross.  

Instead of Mega Aggron I'm hoping Spooky Gengar, Beedrill, Muk, and Tentacruel with MS, DD, and +5 takes the stage down. If that fails I may try out Shiny Gyarados instead of Spooky Gengar for the combo potential. 

I'm jealous of your 10K coins lmfao. If only the limit was 100,000 instead of 99,999. xD 

19 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I've got one last S-rank. 1f622.png I saw you eclipsed my pokemon caught number a while ago. Congrats. :D 

Gardevoir REFUSES to go down easy. I'm using more items than Pak with a stronger team and still getting my ass handed to me. I failed pretty bad this morning with +5 and MS with Mega Aggron, Cobalion, Dialga, and Metagross.  

Instead of Mega Aggron I'm hoping Spooky Gengar, Beedrill, Muk, and Tentacruel with MS, DD, and +5 takes the stage down. If that fails I may try out Shiny Gyarados instead of Spooky Gengar for the combo potential. 

I'm jealous of your 10K coins lmfao. If only the limit was 100,000 instead of 99,999. xD 

I'm always broke in this game. Last week I wasted around 20k trying to S rank Mega Scyther. Did you read my question in the spoiler? it wasn't meant to be there :S

Just now, Aexuz said:

I'm always broke in this game. Last week I wasted around 20k trying to S rank Mega Scyther. Did you read my question in the spoiler? it wasn't meant to be there :S

Oh shit I didn't even notice the question there lmfao my bad. I figured I said it somewhere in this thread :P 

On 9/20/2016 at 9:45 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Darkrai run is over. I can't beat it. So fucking pissed right now I wasted the past week and 30K+ coins just on stage 125. 

EDIT:

lmfao I'm at about 70 attempts now for Wobbuffet and my highest is 117. Literally one more match would have meant the 123 combo.

^The very next attempt after writing that not only did I get the 123 combo but I absolutely shattered my previous record with a 239 combo. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Poison Pact didn't even activate and my all poison team crushed Gardevoir. Beedrill's block smash was key for removing the 2 blocks at the start. Spooky Gengar gave me 20+ combos on nearly every match. So that is all 580 S-ranks now. :D Time to build my coins back up and wait. This is the part of the game I've been waiting for lol. Once I max out I can start working on catching the 49 main stage pokemon I have left....then the 14 left in the Expert Stages.

lol probably my first quadruple post here.

? got 7700 on meowth so I decided to give Solgaleo a go. I did really well and ended with 5 moves left. (10, but -5 for catch rate) Team was Mega Houndoom, Machamp, Charizard, and Winking Cyndaquil. Burn activated frequently and Eject+ led to a decent amount of combos. Machamp activated for 4K damage a few times.

Not one shake at 25% it was just a foreshadow of the tragedy to come lol. Only went up to 50%, a SCR would have been...wonderful, and both greatballs failed miserably. I'm a little pissed off but it's not like I need coins for now so I can spend a few days getting them back. I will go in with a C-1, MS, and AP^ next time without a +5. I won't give this stage another chance to screw me. I'd say 25K should be enough to cover a couple greatballs if I need them. 

New Safari, Primarina Competition Stage, Alolan Muk and Exeggutor, whatever Lurantis is, and daily pokemon #7 are coming up on June 6th.

^None of which will stop me from spending coins on Solgaleo lol.

• 2 weeks later...

New stages are tough, but I've managed to beat the first 7 itemless so far. Even Dustox's punk ass with 0 moves left.

Conkledurr at 588 is MADE for a Fairy Type team because Diancie is obviously the best choice for it. I haven't gotten through it itemless yet but I will. :devil: 

For Dustox an Alakazam/Unown combo is a must for an itemless win in my opinion. I failed miserably with MMY fully sped up and Garchomp at 13/14 with a Cubone for MB+.

My other 2 were Mewtwo and Landorus for power. (which is good considering Landorus dealt at least 8-10K damage himself.)

I managed 582 (remoraid) itemless thanks to Angry Pikachu's Super Bolt. (Mega Ampharos, Holiday Pikachu, and Shaymin were my others)

I got 583 (timburr) itemless as well with Shiny Rayquaza, Lugia, and Braviary.

587 (dwebble) went down so easily with a fully powered ash-greninja and machamp. Red Gyarados didn't even have time to get online. ?

Someone needs to shoot the guy thinking all these stupid ass pikachu are ok to push out.

EDIT:

Up to 598 itemless. Ash-Greninja fully RML/SL is actually a must for a lot of these. I was 1 off from S-ranking Ninetails itemless thanks to Unity Power.

Sharpedo brings itself to its stage in 598. <_<  599 is a massive bitch. The stage is obviously meant for Aerodactyl and MS. Trying to beat it with Tryanitar boosted with Relicanth.

EDIT2:

FUCK. Missed Mega Sharpedo by ONE MOVE. AGAIN. Story of my damn life in these new stages. All 6 of my A's were 1 move away from being S-ranked. Time to spend another 10K while I have it. :angry: 

Done with the 20 new stages. All in all they weren't bad, but you need to have some pretty powered up pokemon to have it not be nightmarish. All of the new pokemon have low catch rates as usual. Gonna try and S-rank a few I think I can do itemless.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Aexuz

Game is starting to treat me right lmfao. Now I'm scared about going for the 12 S-ranks I need from the new stages. 1f606.png

I'm only at 77K though. Not going for S-ranks until I'm maxed out. Maybe if I have enough left over from S-ranking I'll start going for all of my uncaught. 

Reveal hidden contents

o2SrCA7.png

You have so much patience for maxing out coins ?. Once I hit 20k I start doing S ranks I really can't stand farming Meowth for so long. I need 3 more S ranks to unlock Rapidash so I'm slowly catching up with you ;)

Finally finished the freaking Safari... Took me like 3 days to finally get those damn cosplay pikachus.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aexuz said:

You have so much patience for maxing out coins 1f631.png. Once I hit 20k I start doing S ranks I really can't stand farming Meowth for so long. I need 3 more S ranks to unlock Rapidash so I'm slowly catching up with you ;)

Finally finished the freaking Safari... Took me like 3 days to finally get those damn cosplay pikachus.

I just really like seeing 99999 coins lol. 

Are you doing the S-ranks in order or are you going for certain stages first?

All 4 of those goddamned pikachu required a GB. The Magikarp Costume required 2. <_< I spent 12 hearts on one of the ones not in the safari so I was tired of that and threw a GB on a super catch rate.

28 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I just really like seeing 99999 coins lol. 

Are you doing the S-ranks in order or are you going for certain stages first?

All 4 of those goddamned pikachu required a GB. The Magikarp Costume required 2. <_< I spent 12 hearts on one of the ones not in the safari so I was tired of that and threw a GB on a super catch rate.

I try getting them in other but if I spend too much coins in one stage and do not get the S rank I just skip it. My priority is always getting to the last stage available and after that I go back and finish the ones I missed. I'm currently at 594 so I'm not that far away from finish it. How hard is the level 600?

32 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I try getting them in other but if I spend too much coins in one stage and do not get the S rank I just skip it. My priority is always getting to the last stage available and after that I go back and finish the ones I missed. I'm currently at 594 so I'm not that far away from finish it. How hard is the level 600?

Mega Sharpedo isn't tough at all imo. It has 20,160 health. As my previous comments stated...I missed the S-rank by 1 move the first time I did it. All because there were no matching Mega Diancie for the first move. <_< There are enough barrier disruptions to cause a lot of damage and create combos though. Machamp and Meloetta's burst damage are the real keys to winning imo. 

My team was, Mega Diancie, Machamp, Meloetta (fighting type), and Lucario. Use all items EXCEPT Disruption Delay. I suppose Lucario can be switched out for something potentially stronger like Genesect I just had it there in case I saw an epic 5 match that would lead into other combos. 

This vid posts a screen shot of someone beating it in only 3 moves supposedly with what is likely the strongest Fairy team possible. I posted the vid at the point of the screenshot so you don't have to watch it.

@Satoshi Ookami @Aexuz

Either of you know why all of a sudden the game won't let me into the Jewel Shop?

I never bought anything from it I usually just go in to see prices, but as of maybe 3 weeks ago it says "In game purchases are restricted. Please check the device settings."

I checked info on the app and the only thing that it really said that would make the app say that is if you rooted your phone, and I don't even know where someone would begin to do that. xD 

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Aexuz

Either of you know why all of a sudden the game won't let me into the Jewel Shop?

I never bought anything from it I usually just go in to see prices, but as of maybe 3 weeks ago it says "In game purchases are restricted. Please check the device settings."

I checked info on the app and the only thing that it really said that would make the app say that is if you rooted your phone, and I don't even know where someone would begin to do that. xD 

This happened to me as well. Try meddling with Google Play settings. Possibly relogging there.

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This happened to me as well. Try meddling with Google Play settings. Possibly relogging there.

I've tried meddling with a lot of settings. For some reason I think it's tied to an app I downloaded called Google Opinion Rewards. I never got the message until after I downloaded the app and started getting google play credits. Maybe the game doesn't like that I have credits with no card info on it? 

I'm sure it won't work, but I'm restarting my phone for the hell of it. It's not a huge deal, but kinda annoying considering I could get a jewel if I waned to lol.

23 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, restarting my phone seems to have fixed the issue. Sorry for bugging you guys. :P 

Starting my S-ranking run. Cascoon took 5 attempts with a +5. -_- I screwed up on Dustox by using one of the three free DD's we got a while ago. Not only did I still manage to S-rank it thanks to Landorus-T activating RT every match...but I caught it in a pokeball. :o 

EDIT:

S-ranks finally done. What an annoying pile of unlucky crap. I spent over 20K on +5's alone. Ended up spending 41K total for just 12 stages. It should have taken half of that but RNG was not my friend. I'd say over half of my +5 only attempts were missed by a single move.

EDIT2:

Instead of going back to coin grind I'm going through the stages and catching what's left.

Doing pretty good so far. :D The older stages become nothing when you build up certain pokemon. Can't wait to max out Ampharos. Diancie will probably be next.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle