The Most grindy Games to platinum or to 100% of all time

patrickogorman19

Most grindy platinum or 100% of all time   

208 members have voted

1. 1. What do you Think is the most Grindy platnium or 100% of all time

The let's play SO4 thread here has developed into some sort of masochistic sub-culture on these forums. It's surprising you haven't noticed it.

I'm more of a sports racing gamer.

ModNation Racers: Road Trip is the worst and longest online grind I've ever been involved in ...

yeah it's a bit of a pain. You'll have to self boost this and there is a glitch that won't let you mods publish which happened to me and I'm 3/4 to getting to 500,000 xp.

It's probably the most grindy game to platinum or 100% of all time.

Warhawk might be haven't played it and never will. Like I said the only reason why I chose Grid Autosport is because you'll be spending 95% of you time grinding xp. I known that because I have platnium it. Gran turismo is grindy but you'll also spend a lot of time going for gold standard.

If you're not willing to add JRPG's, or any other game that is put forward, to the list then you may wish to consider removing "of all time" from the title. 

At the moment of writing, a more accurate title would be 

Most grindy platinum or 100% from this arbitrary list of games

Don't get me wrong, I'm only trying to offer constructive criticism. But at the moment, your list looks incomplete and it's unclear what selection criteria you have used.

It might have been a better idea to start a thread before this one entitled "Nominate a game you think is grindey, with est. platinum completion time" and used the feedback you got there to inform your poll.

I have done research mate and looked up on YouTube etc. And I have searched up many in forums and trophy guide never found that game.

No Star Ocean or White Knight Chronicles and you have Injustice but not Mortal Kombat?

I have done research mate and looked up on YouTube etc. And I have searched up many in forums and trophy guide never found that game.

What research your list of games is pretty flawed, did you just search only games that interested you for your list?

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 2

No Star Ocean or White Knight Chronicles and you have Injustice but not Mortal Kombat?

What research your list of games is pretty flawed, did you just search only games that interested you for your list?

I have search up games that I haven't played or like this is not flawed. There's only a few games here that I actually liked or played do I have to repeat myself.

You're getting defensive when you don't need to be. We're only trying to help. I think I can sense fuses shortening, but please tell me I'm wrong. 

Your thread is entitled "of all time". 

I get that you've done some research, but if that research has missed off games like Star Ocean 4, then something about your research method must have been flawed. With most people who get the plat having to play that game for 600 hours +, it must be worth a mention. 

• Like 2

You're getting defensive when you don't need to be. We're only trying to help. I think I can sense fuses shortening, but please tell me I'm wrong. 

Your thread is entitled "of all time". 

I get that you've done some research, but if that research has missed off games like Star Ocean 4, then something about your research method must have been flawed. With most people who get the plat having to play that game for 600 hours +, it must be worth a mention.

Yeah I was worried that I might of missed a few games. The problem is there is not really any other forum YouTube channel out there that has uploaded a video about the most grindy games. But I have research that this games I have listed either your have to get an huge amount of xp or play certain amount of hours just for 1 trophy that's what I'm going by. There are some games on this list that have small little grinds that add up. Or some have multiple big grinds.

You should change the title to reflect that this isn't a comprehensive list but only your own.

Star Ocean 4, White Knight Chronicles missing is just a plain fail.

Star hawk takes longer than this games mate. And mate this not A fail you better be joking I spent a couple of hours thinking what to on the list got give me some credit instead of bashing my head in.

• Like 1

Star hawk takes longer than this games mate. And mate this not A fail you better be joking I spent a couple of hours thinking what to on the list got give me some credit instead of bashing my head in.

Starhawk that apparently takes 30-40 if boosted according to PST?

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/starhawk/157204-starhawk-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

I don't mean to bash, but omitting two of the most obvious choices is definitely a fail in my eyes.

• Like 2

Starhawk that apparently takes 30-40 if boosted according to PST?

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/starhawk/157204-starhawk-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

I don't mean to bash, but omitting two of the most obvious choices is definitely a fail in my eyes.

I mean Warhawk. Warkhawk and gran turismo taking 1000 or more to platnium is clearly not a fail. All these games have a pain in the ass grind. I don't consider that I fail where you put up grindy games on a grindy games forum???

I mean Warhawk. Warkhawk and gran turismo taking 1000 or more to platnium is clearly not a fail. All these games have a pain in the ass grind. I don't consider that I fail where you put up grindy games on a grindy games forum???

Maybe you just misunderstood what I meant.

I wasn't saying anything about the list you put up, I was just saying you were missing very obvious ones.

But since I did mention the list now, for example, you have FIFA 10 there... that cannot be achieved now as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I haven't checked every game on the list but isn't like half of them within ~200 hours?

That's why I said it would be better to rename the thread to "my own selection" or something like that instead of "of all time"

I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, that wasn't my intention.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

@Satoshi Ookami, almost half the games are unobtainable!

FIFA 10, FIFA 12, Resistance 2, MAG, NHL 11, maybe even another 1 or 2 there.

But as you said, this is "of all time", so It does make since to have all games included.

@OP, I'm guessing your relatively new to trophies?

Your account is only a year and a half old, so it's fair you never heard of Star Ocean 4 as it was out in 2009.

Edited by clarkes1990

If you aren't going to add Star Ocean, MK9, Uncharted 3 and WKC then at the very least add an "Other" selection.

Personally I think it's a toss up between DCUO and Star Ocean

I have better idea. He doesn't change list cause it's perfect way to "piss off everybody". It works for me.  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: