The Most grindy Games to platinum or to 100% of all time

patrickogorman19

Most grindy platinum or 100% of all time   

208 members have voted

1. 1. What do you Think is the most Grindy platnium or 100% of all time

If you aren't going to add Star Ocean, MK9, Uncharted 3 and WKC then at the very least add an "Other" selection.

Personally I think it's a toss up between DCUO and Star Ocean

Uncharted 3 doesn't take to long from what I heard however apprently the DLC's take a while.

I have better idea. He doesn't change list cause it's perfect way to "piss off everybody". It works for me.  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

I'm not trying pissed off everybody. I thing I should of put was other and people mention the one that I have missed out on.

Maybe you just misunderstood what I meant.

I wasn't saying anything about the list you put up, I was just saying you were missing very obvious ones.

But since I did mention the list now, for example, you have FIFA 10 there... that cannot be achieved now as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I haven't checked every game on the list but isn't like half of them within ~200 hours?

That's why I said it would be better to rename the thread to "my own selection" or something like that instead of "of all time"

I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, that wasn't my intention.

I know these are unattainable but once they were attainable. Some of these games are within 200 hours but all of these games are at least 80 hours plus depending on skill and luck.

Or not include the poll in the first place and keep it as an open discussion. But that's none of my business.

I should of put other on there.

• Like 1

I know these are unattainable but once they were attainable. Some of these games are within 200 hours but all of these games are at least 80 hours plus depending on skill and luck.

Um... I don't know if you read the previous posts, but Star Ocean 4 and White Knight Chronicles are 600 hours++

That's hardly comparable to 80 or even the 200. :)

"Other" choice in poll would definitely help, but let's be frank, it would become the top choice and that's probably not what you want...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Um... I don't know if you read the previous posts, but Star Ocean 4 and White Knight Chronicles are 600 hours++

That's hardly comparable to 80 or even the 200. :)

"Other" choice in poll would definitely help, but let's be frank, it would become the top choice and that's probably not what you want...

This is very opinion base topic. yes I did read that comment and I added other to the poll. And did you read my comment gran turismo and Warhawk takes over 1000 hours due to grind and skill they both take longer thank star ocean 4 and white knight chronicles.

Talking of pissing people off, why is that emote line triggering me?

Maybe that's what you think.But we all have very different opinions.

This is very opinion base topic. yes I did read that comment and I added other to the poll. And did you read my comment gran turismo and Warhawk takes over 1000 hours due to grind and skill they both take longer thank star ocean 4 and white knight chronicles.

Go check .org's estimates...

Gran Turismo is only at 600 not 1,000 hours and White Knight II is at 1,000+ going by .org but got to love how some games were just ignored despite being grindier than most of this list like Mugen Souls, Mortal Kombat, WKC, WKCII and Star Ocean.

No Uncharted 3 on the list....takes a while to 100% those DLCs, but then in comparison to games like Star Ocean/Mugen Souls, it's nothing.

Also, Far Cry 2 isn't that bad...I sank in around 100 hours for the MP trophies and will probably only need around 20 hours for the platinum.

Anyway....with regard to research...there's a thread that exists on PST that would've been perfect to pull your information from: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/268395-difficult-long-platinums-psn-100-s.html