The Most grindy Games to platinum or to 100% of all time

patrickogorman19

Most grindy platinum or 100% of all time   

208 members have voted

1. 1. What do you Think is the most Grindy platnium or 100% of all time

100*

This is around a 13 hour grind if you know what you're doing. A mere 13 hours isn't comparable to the 100s - in which this thread was made to list

I've attained the platinum for Injustice 3 times, I know what I'm talking about. Listing the game here is just plain inaccurate in terms of being one of "the most grindy games to platinum".

Some how 20 people voted for it,

Some how 20 people voted for it,

Why, of course. The ignorance of the masses deems legitimacy 

I'm sure every single one of them also attained the platinum for the game, too

This is silly, baseless logic. But I've already pointed out as to how half-assed these threads you make are, so we'll just leave it at that

Here's my list. Even though I haven't played "any" of them, I certainly know about them. I only went to 5 since I'm too lazy to go any further :/

#1 WKC 1 + 2. I was about to buy both at Gamestop when one of the employees stopped me from buying it. God bless you Matt, from Gamestop.

#2 SO4 - My biggest mistake (I cried when I earned the 1 trophy so I can't delete it on my list)

#2 Mugen Souls - Wow... Those trophies almost make me want to cry (tied with SO4)

#4. Warhawk - My internet isn't good enough for online.

#5 Gran Turismo. I played it with my cousin and I happened to search it up on the Internet to see the trophies.

Edited by SX1nubstickSX
  • Like 1

Out of those i'd probably say Lost planet 2

Personally for experience I'd say DW7 was grindy to plat, I could easily do DW gundam reborn but the amount of grind I know need to do is insane and its literally like the last 29% of the trophy list for 4 Trophies is like 20-30hrs of pure shot down grind

Defiance isn't...or wasn't even a 100 hour 100%. Admittedly, I don't know what the game is like now-a-days. It is constantly updated and patched so it could be worse than when I was on it. Fun MMO though.

Nice list btw.

It seems they updated alot. I remember it was 300 hours for one dlc. 

Thx :)

Why, of course. The ignorance of the masses deems legitimacy 

I'm sure every single one of them also attained the platinum for the game, too

This is silly, baseless logic. But I've already pointed out as to how half-assed these threads you make are, so we'll just leave it at that

Remember I only could fit 20 options otherwise I would have a lot more games on this thread trust me.

My vote goes to White Knight.

While I do understand why people would choose Star Ocean 4, due to it's long plat time, I don't personally see it as a huge grindfest, as someone else mentioned before me, you get to do alot of different Battle Trophies, it's not "Grinding the same thing for a certain drop" or stuff like that, it actually does take brain capacity to fufill some of these.
While White Knight literally makes you do the same boring quests to level up your Georama, and if you are as unlucky as I am, I only had a couple of months online play before they closed down, and even then I focused on the singleplayer part of the game before I took up online (Huge mistake). Also I heard that the EU version of WKC2 put up the XP requirement for leveling, so yaaaaay...

• 2 months later...