The Most grindy Games to platinum or to 100% of all time

patrickogorman19

Most grindy platinum or 100% of all time   

208 members have voted

1. 1. What do you Think is the most Grindy platnium or 100% of all time

It's strange seeing Mortal Kombat and Injustice up there, those games are relatively simple to Platinum. MK is only a bit annoying with the 1 Mastery of every character, but Injustice is just a bunch of tiny online trophies and STAR labs.

The WORST game that I've seen, is definitely DCUO. Good god those trophies are annoying. It'd take well over 3-4 months to even get half the trophies. You have to re-start at level 1 and get to level 30 cap with SEVERAL characters JUST for the first few. Never will I ever try to get that one. Good jesus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/14/2015 at 11:52 PM, GMV-EHV said:

Singstar was a bitch too. I remember making dozens account every week to give 100/1000's of votes for weeks and weeks. Never been so glad i achieved the platinum...

Haha, I wanted to bring this one up. I had to spend so much time making accounts and voting up songs. You're not even really playing the game at that point, it's pure grind. Very satisfying to get it done, though. No clue how many hours I sank into it, but that's not even the only grindy trophy (though it's by far the worst, imo).

40 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Haha, I wanted to bring this one up. I had to spend so much time making accounts and voting up songs. You're not even really playing the game at that point, it's pure grind. Very satisfying to get it done, though. No clue how many hours I sank into it, but that's not even the only grindy trophy (though it's by far the worst, imo).

Yes, the original SingStar trophy list should be included.

I rated for the 1000 ratings with 600+ accounts.

From the list, I chose Far Cry 2, because the online was very boring plus the story trophies are very grindy too.

Bad Company is also a long one, but I had fun playing multiplayer and the Single Player was easy and has really funny moments.

I wish DICE created Bad Company 3 with another long trophy.

MK is even worse on the vita.  First and foremost, you have to master all characters, the DLC are included.  While you are doing that, you are destroying your battery.  On PS3 you can play with a friend, but on the vita you could only adhoc so that method was basically impossible, or at least extremely impractical.

On 4/25/2017 at 8:54 PM, dmsleight said:

MK is even worse on the vita.  First and foremost, you have to master all characters, the DLC are included.  While you are doing that, you are destroying your battery.  On PS3 you can play with a friend, but on the vita you could only adhoc so that method was basically impossible, or at least extremely impractical.

I didn't play the ps3 version, but I understand that they have a lot more content in other game modes to grind through too.