Interesting article about the size of Final Fantasy XV's map.

Venocide

Yeah well as they said a lot of it is water. I would say that there will most likely be mountains / places you can't go to on the map.

Also, Episode Duscae didn't have a shit ton of stuff to do in the world ofcourse ita just a demo, but from the teasers I haven't seen to much variations.

I mean evem though Far Cry has an AMAZING world, it can sometimes feel empty. Im okay with this IF they implement stuff to do. It would suck if it was endless hours of running and driving in an empty world / repetive world.

As someone said when I posted this as an status yesterday, we learned the map isn't everything in Skyrim where the map was large but empty.

Overall, OMFG, SEVERAL times bigger then Witcher 3 and GTA V. Since it hasn't been in development too long its amazing what they've done so far.

(They basically remade the entire game in 2012I belive and started from scratch, so no its not from 2006 )

FF XV, KH3 and FF VII Remake, you can't come soon enough :)

It'll be 2016+ which means :

The gameplay only covers 100 sq km, the other 680 are DLC.

There will be no fast travel, only chocobo`s which require gyshal greens - the gyshal greens purchasable only through micro-transactions.

Your base game will come with a yellow chocobo top speed of 5/km hour, or DLC chocobo's 100km/h.

and a whole mess of other garbage.

• Like 2

It'll be 2016+ which means :

The gameplay only covers 100 sq km, the other 680 are DLC.

There will be no fast travel, only chocobo`s which require gyshal greens - the gyshal greens purchasable only through micro-transactions.

Your base game will come with a yellow chocobo top speed of 5/km hour, or DLC chocobo's 100km/h.

and a whole mess of other garbage.

This post deserves a trophy :DDDDDD

• Like 1