I think i screwed up the platinum :(

Sigma999

I'm at Duke's Archive on my 2nd playtrought and freed Big Hat Logan so he could appear in Duke's Archive in the book room and sell me the spells i need for the plat. 

I bought all the spells from him but the problem was when i while i was busy buying them i got invaded and the bastard backstab me and i start fight him and accidentally hit Big Hat Logan and now is already hositle towards me whenever i enter the Book room.

I still need the White Dragon Breath spell so i can have the "Wisdom of Sage" trophy wich is when the Seath the Scaleless is dead and Big hat Logan go insane and start attacking me in Seath first room.

Do i stil can have the spell in this playtrought or i'm already screwed up.

Please shine some light towards my futile task. 

Do you remember Oswald of Carim? You meet him after you beat the Gargoyles boss. He's in that tower where you ring the first Bell of Awakening. I think if you request absolution and pay him, he can make Logan forgive you or whatever.

It's gonna cost you some souls but its worth a shot. Let us know if it worked, will you?

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 3

I'm at Duke's Archive on my 2nd playtrought and freed Big Hat Logan so he could appear in Duke's Archive in the book room and sell me the spells i need for the plat. 

I bought all the spells from him but the problem was when i while i was busy buying them i got invaded and the bastard backstab me and i start fight him and accidentally hit Big Hat Logan and now is already hositle towards me whenever i enter the Book room.

I still need the White Dragon Breath spell so i can have the "Wisdom of Sage" trophy wich is when the Seath the Scaleless is dead and Big hat Logan go insane and start attacking me in Seath first room.

Do i stil can have the spell in this playtrought or i'm already screwed up.

Please shine some light towards my futile task. 

You can absolve your "sins" by paying that dude that spawns in the bell tower (where you fought against the 2 gargoyles). It's very expensive though (500 souls per Soul Level). After doing that, Logan should be non-hostile again. Note that absolving sins won't revive dead NPCs.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Do you remember Oswald of Carim? You meet him after you beat the Gargoyles boss. He's in that tower where you ring the first Bell of Awakening. I think if you request absolution and pay him, he can make Longan forgive you or whatever.

It's gonna cost you some souls but its worth a shot. Let us know if it worked, will you?

I know the guy. Thanks a lot for the tip , gonna try that right away.

If i pay absolution,then Big Hat Logan gonna stop attacking me and be friendly gain until i defeat Seath and he finally he goes insane at Seath room?

You can absolve your "sins" by paying that dude that spawns in the bell tower (where you fought against the 2 gargoyles). It's very expansive though (500 souls per Soul Level). After doing that, Logan should be non-hostile again. Note that absolving sins won't revive dead NPCs.

Thanks a lot, i really didn't know that. But i didn't kill Big Hat logan so it should be no problem.

Edited by Jiaho24

I know the guy. Thanks a lot for the tip , gonna try that right away.

If i pay absolution,then Big Hat Logan gonna stop attacking me and be friendly gain until i defeat Seath and he finally he goes insane at Seath room?

Thanks a lot, i really didn't know that. But i didn't kill Big Hat logan so it should be no problem.

Yeah absolving your sins is the only way to turn NPCs back to non-hostile, so don't kill him until you're ready to fight the final boss.

Same thing happened to me and the blacksmith before Sen's Fortress.

Do you have a back up save? Reload that and start over. Paying for absolution is way over priced. You'll have to wait 24 hours from the time of your last save before you can use it though.

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed you don't have ps+.

Edited by Rowdi

I die the same thing with Blacksmith Andre. I set down my controller and the R2 button got pushed in. >.< It was right at the start of NG+ which sucked as I still hadn't made it to Oswald. Had to play through the whole section without being able to upgrade.

Edited by Hemiak