Hideo Kojima's farewell to Metal Gear Solid

StewartBros

Yes indeed a very sad video..

I'll buy the HD collection for both my Vita and PS3, Ground Zeroes for PS3, MGS4 and MGSV GZ and TPP for both PS3 and Vita to finally play through Kojimas amazing series.

He's an amazing person and he has made a lot for this industry.

Also, I love that I begun with posting a status avout FF XV and a thread pop up a bit later, and then I post about Kojima and it comes up here xD Its awesome :D

This video show how Hideo Kojima take good cares his game and his fan, I never throught about this but this show somebody cares everything since the begining of this series, he adapted trought time with carefulness, this is the end of MGS that we once know after Kojima left, everything may going to down side If Konami are going to continue the series, It show the series have to ended for good It have been with us since the 28 years, lock Assasin Creed for instant there too much games with little or nothing new with the exception of Black Flag, MGS made something new and refreshing with their sequel that make then unique if everybody take Kojima example maybe the gaming industry could be much better and less rip off their fan bases and greedy.

Kojima and everybody thx you for made one the great series we ever have, your legancy will be remenber for the time It comes thank you

I watched it today, and I feel sort of ashamed for getting familiar with MGS series so late, when the father of this great franchise has to say goodbye to his, kinda, child. No words can describe how much effort has been put into creating such an unique experience as MGS games. This video also proves that games can heal hearts as well. I mean the part about Sean(rest in peace). Well, I can only hope that Kojima will bring us an amazing masterpiece once again, sooner or later.