Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

2. Be prepared to get 100+ hour grinds, DLC trophies, and online trophies added to your trophy list. You do not get to pick and choose what you play, what you're assigned is what you play, there'll be a zero tolerance for people refusing to play their assigned game on account of difficulty (Possibly the worst crime there is). 

WE MUST DO DLC?????????????

• Like 1

No, you don't have to, but it serves as a reminder that you'll have unearned DLC trophies on your account at the very least.

Fuck those bitches.

I would enter if I could avoid buying games. Prices on Brazil are atrocious and importing isn't an option, stuff gets into Paraná's blackhole for several months before they are delivered... Even if I imported right now, it would take me 3-4 months to even receive whatever game I bought.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

I'll take far cry 4 or middle earth: shadow of mordor.

I own ps4 and ps vita

You are listing a game you would like to enter (that OTHER people will play). YOU play a game someone else has picked, which is the concept of the game. Just making sure you understand :) Which one of those do you want to add to the draw for now?

You are listing a game you would like to enter (that OTHER people will play). YOU play a game someone else has picked, which is the concept of the game. Just making sure you understand :) Which one of those do you want to add to the draw for now?

Sorry about that, my bad. I'll add Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'd like to try :)

I'll pick Binding of Issaac Rebirth

i own ps3 ps4 and vita

To many ongoing events :P but i like it.

Sorry about that, my bad. I'll add Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'm in! Sleeping Dogs.

I own PS3 and PS4

Ahhhh. Finally made it in time to sign up to a community event. I have a ps3 and ps4.I choose Destiny if I understand correctly.

Farcry 3

Alright guys, I've encountered a minor roadblock, in which a few of us have played most the games listed, and as it ends up, there's no room for the wheel to select a game, as there's only one or two games that some of us can potentially get (One for me!)

So, here's what we're going to do instead, to give the wheel spinner a ton of manoeuvrability. List Games instead of one. Since this is my first time doing this, I'll change the rules around next time, but for now, we can drop the 50% or above rule, so you can pick any game you want to add to the list. 

If anyone else wants to join feel free, entries haven't closed! 

Alright guys, I've encountered a minor roadblock, in which a few of us have played most the games listed, and as it ends up, there's no room for the wheel to select a game, as there's only one or two games that some of us can potentially get (One for me!)

So, here's what we're going to do instead, to give the wheel spinner a ton of manoeuvrability. List Games instead of one. Since this is my first time doing this, I'll change the rules around next time, but for now, we can drop the 50% or above rule, so you can pick any game you want to add to the list. 

If anyone else wants to join feel free, entries haven't closed! 

Any game we want to the list that we have played already? or any game as long as the trophies are still obtainable?

Any game we want to the list that we have played already? or any game as long as the trophies are still obtainable?

Just this time any game, even if you haven't played it. I'll probably fine tune it a bit if we do this again.

My five games are:

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)

Alien Isolation (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3)

Deadly Premonition (PS3)

Edited by Saltyie