Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

Any chance we can get some statuses from everyone? Besides Pese getting the plat and myself almost done - where does everyone else stand? Things seem to be slowing down.

Still waiting for my game to arrive, expect it here today or tomorrow. Aiming to start either Sunday or early next week after my assault (or its assault on me) on Dead Space :)

So I was really hoping to get that plat last night, but I didn't. I have 4 trophies left including the Plat.

I need to get a recruitment mission. I've only had 1 outside of the story, fulfilled the requirements but the trophy didn't pop.

I need to complete 24 rescue missions. I think I have 2 left but no in-game stats to verify that.

I need to rescue 30 slaves in 3 mins riding a caragor. I haven't attempted this trophy yet but I saw the video in the trophy guide and looks pretty easy.

If I didn't play entwined for that hour last night I would have finished but oh well, finally finished that game :)

After getting the Plat for this game, I'll be splitting my time between Destiny The Taken King and the DLC for this. I've been giving it thought and really want to try to make a trophy guide for the DLC. I think the guide for the main game is pretty good and don't want to one up Saltyie (lol jk). I doubt it will get done in this competition but with this event lasting until OCT 15? you never know

My guide is already been sent to the guide team! But I don't know how much time it takes to be published :dunno:

So I was really hoping to get that plat last night, but I didn't. I have 4 trophies left including the Plat.

I need to get a recruitment mission. I've only had 1 outside of the story, fulfilled the requirements but the trophy didn't pop.

I need to complete 24 rescue missions. I think I have 2 left but no in-game stats to verify that.

I need to rescue 30 slaves in 3 mins riding a caragor. I haven't attempted this trophy yet but I saw the video in the trophy guide and looks pretty easy.

If I didn't play entwined for that hour last night I would have finished but oh well, finally finished that game :)

After getting the Plat for this game, I'll be splitting my time between Destiny The Taken King and the DLC for this. I've been giving it thought and really want to try to make a trophy guide for the DLC. I think the guide for the main game is pretty good and don't want to one up Saltyie (lol jk). I doubt it will get done in this competition but with this event lasting until OCT 15? you never know

Nice!
  • Like 1

Got my platinum last night and that felt great. Lots of work for what I thought to be a short game. Took a little over 21 hours to bring in the plat. I will be giving my full review of the game shortly (in about an hour or so....Have a work meeting to attend to).

I'm without internet(now I'm whit in a Wi-Fi spot) until next wed guys so I wont be able to follow the thread :(

Got my platinum last night and that felt great. Lots of work for what I thought to be a short game. Took a little over 21 hours to bring in the plat. I will be giving my full review of the game shortly (in about an hour or so....Have a work meeting to attend to).

Congrats on the plat!!

21 hours? Is the game any good? I might get it for the Platinday as I need some fast games for that day

I liked it a lot. It is very similar to assassins creed in the parkour and similar to the batman games fighting mechanics. Story was kind of lame but good graphics, audio, fighting, stuff to do to keep it interesting. I'd give it a 8/10. Planning on writing a review. Work has been a little hectic today but I have some free time now so going to get it started.

Hey Guys!

I've managed to get a bit further with Driver: San Francisco. Managed to complete 2 chapters. I plan on finishing the story then go around completing stunts, dares and challenges. Then finally it will be the online left to complete. It's actually a pretty cool game but it is Challenging! Also, you basically need to be in the mood for driving, which I'm not always keen to do! :facepalm: But, I will persist! B)

• Like 1

I've caught the Fallout bug, been playing New Vegas for the last week, nearly got the platinum (but I'll be saving it for Jan.1st of course!). Also starting Catherine tonight as part of the Plat Racers event, and potentially another ultra platinum for Nogg's challenges, on top of Vanquish!

It's nice to see people are platinuming their assigned games, remmber we have just under 4 weeks left so there's no rush! I'll be tallying everyone's scores on the upcoming Thursday, for the 3rd week midpoint.

I've caught the Fallout bug, been playing New Vegas for the last week, nearly got the platinum (but I'll be saving it for Jan.1st of course!). Also starting Catherine tonight as part of the Plat Racers event, and potentially another ultra platinum for Nogg's challenges, on top of Vanquish!

It's nice to see people are platinuming their assigned games, remmber we have just under 4 weeks left so there's no rush! I'll be tallying everyone's scores on the upcoming Thursday, for the 3rd week midpoint.

Ah haha, man you got vanquish, kinda jealous, Great competition, good luck to all, good luck platting your game as well.

I officially broke open MGS 3 this morning. I went over the mission briefings for Virtuous Mission and Operation Snake Eater.

I then parachuted out of my plane (as Snake) and retrieved my backpack. Once Virtuous Mission commenced, I immediately started looking for keratons. And that's about as far as I got.

Having never played an MGS game before, I am still getting used to gameplay and controls. I think my strategy ill be to do a playthrough once just for the story, then do another one going for all collectibles.

• Like 1

So I played through the main story of the first dlc pack yesterday. Only took a few hours and picked up all but 1 trophy. This last one sounds like it's going to be a #$%ch. Kill a total of 20 nemesis peeps 5 of which are war chiefs and 15 captains. Do it in 1 life. End with 13000 points. And to top it off, do it in 40 minutes.