Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

Well I'll still pick games from my list that I've finished because, if I can finish it, most others can.

1) Destiny - Just got the plat recently and the new DLC is about to hit this month.

2) COD Black OPS - Favorite game of all time

3) Dead Space 2 - Favorite game from my favorite franchise

4) Vanquish - Hardest game I've platted

5) Puppeteer - Underrated game that I'd like to see more people play.

• Like 1

Just this time any game, even if you haven't played it. I'll probably fine tune it a bit if we do this again.

My five games are:

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)

Alien Isolation (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3)

VOLUME (PS4)

You should still ask for 5 played games in my opinion otherwise people might choose impossible games.

BTW There're my 5 games, I really enjoyed getting the plat in each of them so I hope u guys enjoy them if they get picked for you:

Sleeping Dogs(PS3)

Mirrors Edge(PS3)

Hitman Absolution(PS3)

The Godfather 2(PS3)

DRIVECLUB(PS4)

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1

You should still ask for 5 played games in my opinion otherwise people might choose impossible games.

Just this time, next time (if there is one) I'll definitely install better rules. We're only waiting on Lumphy101 and Hcg ClawZ anyway, I don't think they're going to pick super hard games (I hope I didn't Jinx it ^^)

Just this time, next time (if there is one) I'll definitely install better rules. We're only waiting on Lumphy101 and Hcg ClawZ anyway, I don't think they're going to pick super hard games (I hope I didn't Jinx it ^^)

I didn't understand a thing, can we get games we already played if they are under 50%? Like can I have to play GTA 4 from xxwizardxx123 even if I already have it in my account but under 50%?

I didn't understand a thing, can we get games we already played if they are under 50%? Like can I have to play GTA 4 from xxwizardxx123 even if I already have it in my account but under 50%?

Probably not, I'm going to try and get everyone set up with a game not on their profile at the very least, which is why we needed to pick 5 games instead of one :)

Btw how's mad max, it looks like its going to be one of the first successful movie based game. 

Apart from hannah montana the movie ofcourse :awesome:

Well it'll never take Hannah's throne as king of movie tie ins, but I think it's incredibly solid. Not far enough in to judge, but as it stands, I'd give it an 8/10 minimum. It's very similar to Shadow of Mordor, but obviously post apocalyptic with car combat. While it doesn't share anything apart from it's world with the film, the story isn't really the main focus. I haven't played enough of the car combat, but the on foot fighting is very similar to the Batman games, but with much more oomph behind the punches. There's no regenerating health (you have to find water sources to fill your canteen to drink and regain health), and you can run out of fuel (though fuel canisters are plentiful). You can upgrade Max and his vehicle throughout the game, I really like the aesthetic changes as you get better stuff :) 

• Like 1

Saltyie i changed 1 game is it ok?

That's fine, I won't get everything ready until everyone that has signed up has listed their 5 games anyway.

Then I'd like to sign up.

I have a PS3 and PS4,

Do I just name any 5 games, or does it have to be 5 games I have?

This time you can just name any five games. :)

I'd like to try :) 

I'll pick Binding of Issaac Rebirth

i own ps3 ps4 and vita

To many ongoing events :P but i like it.

Lol, what's up money bags? 5 new games in 2 months!

Some game suggestions

Super Street Fighter 4

Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3

Injustice

Mortal Kombat 9

The King of Fighters

This is why no one likes you... :P
  • Like 1

I WANT IN!

All I need is a list of your consoles, and any five games (ANY)! :)

Waiting to see the point system

I haven't gotten all the point categories down yet, but I'd like to have some fun ones, like best screenshot and regular updates on this thread with thoughts to the game and such. If you have any ideas let me know!

I'll put the point system up before everyone gets their assigned game.