Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

Is Hustle King a grindy game?

U have to earn a total of 10mln HKC in league matches(online).

Everyone play in the 250HKC league. In all the others league there're never more than 10 players. So basically u have to win about 40k matches in the 250league to reach 10million. There's a boosting metod but it still take a couple thousand matches :) Also the daily challenges are quite hard but if u buy helps from the store they become easy. Still only one person in the world have the 100%

Oh gosh. Isn't that golfing game like 70 bucks on PSN? xD

I mean no disrespect here Xhillia, and perhaps I am in no position to judge as I may spend what some may consider a large amount on games but I thought the point of these lottery type threads was the cost was irrelevant. I only mention this as I have seen this come up a few times now despite the rules for this community event and similar events warning participants that the cost of the game selected could be a wide range. Perhaps if you aren't prepared to drop some $ on games then maybe this isn't the event for you

Ps: $70 is still cheaper than a round of golf on any decent course :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

I mean no disrespect here Xhillia, and perhaps I am in no position to judge as I may spend what some may consider a large amount on games but I thought the point of these lottery type threads was the cost was irrelevant. I only mention this as I have seen this come up a few times now despite the rules for this community event and similar events warning participants that the cost of the game selected could be a wide range. Perhaps if you aren't prepared to drop some $ on games then maybe this isn't the event for you

Ps: $70 is still cheaper than a round of golf on any decent course :)

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. It makes the lottery more exciting now that there some risk in it. It's what I was looking forward to in effdeegee's game, but everyone got lucky and it was kinda disappointing. xD

And I never intended to participate in the first place. I prefer being a spectator in these sort of things :P

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. It makes the lottery more exciting now that there some risk in it. It's what I was looking forward to in effdeegee's game, but everyone got lucky and it was kinda disappointing. xD

And I never intended to participate in the first place. I prefer being a spectator in these sort of things :P

No worries, actually that was exactly what I was thinking before the games were drawn in Eff's lottery this season, was just imagining where I was gonna setup my set of plastic instruments for Rockband ....... Luckily I only got dragon age Edited by cjshaitan

Fuckin yes I already have it(kinda) I just need to ask my friend and I have it! cjshaitan I hope u'll like The Godfather 2! Good Luck everyone!

Glad you are happy with the outcome! it took me a while to keep adding and removing people's games to the wheel as I went through the list of names, but every game is the first outcome, unless people got a game that they didn't have a console for, or a game they already owned.

XXwizardXX123 has been assigned The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4) (HcG ClawZ's game)

Saltyie (Me!) has been assigned Vanquish (PS3) (the_couchster's game)

Both wonderful, I'm looking forward to see the outcome of this.

Oh my god i played this game when it was free on ps+ i hated it on my other account now i have to buy it again and play it

Anw i hope i get a better game next round i think slatyie is doing more events like that right?

You can set your old account as primary on your PS4 and play the games there on your account. No need to rebuy the game. Good luck with Isaac, play the game unpatched and exploit the shit out of it. Easy, but boring.

• Like 3