Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

Already ordered my assigned game on Amazon. A 9.5/10 difficulty rating on .org, oh boy...

Sorry saltyie. It's a great game though. Only thing that makes it hard are these challenges which is end game content.

Shadow of morder is great. Got it and will be able to start playing it soon.

• Like 1

MGS 3...good, I'll take it...was worried it may have been a game I don't like. I'll buy it tonight after work

Fun fact: Metal Gear Solid 3 is my favourite game of all time! Have you ever played it before? 

Sorry saltyie. It's a great game though. Only thing that makes it hard are these challenges which is end game content.

Shadow of morder is great. Got it and will be able to start playing it soon.

No worries, I can't really point out a hard platinum in my collection, so this may push me to get one :) Have you played Shadow of Mordor before? It's a relatively easy Platinum, but the DLC packs have some really hard trophies.

For borderlands pre sequel if i buy the handsome collection does it involve the dlc aswell?

Yep, all four DLC packs for BL2 and the two packs for the pre-sequel.

Nope. I dabbled with MGS V Ground Zeroes, but otherwise I am new to the series. Should be fun.

Damn, you're in for a ride :) You'll also get MGS2 and Peace Walker in the HD bundle, play Peace Walker too and you'll have played all the MGS games leading up to the Phantom Pain! 

I picked MGS3 as it's the ideal starting point in the franchise IMO, as it's the first game timeline wise.

Edited by Saltyie

Yep, all four DLC packs for BL2 and the two packs for the pre-sequel.

Alright cool, good to know. are those 2 good? i've only played the first borderlands and had quite some fun. i think i spent 95% playing co-op

Binding of isaac is 9/10 and 100 hours on .org damn

You can just use the first patch and it will turn that 9/10 in a 5/10 

And trust me the game gets more fun once you get better at it. I also didnt really like it at first but it was getting more fun once i knew what was going on. and i even end up getting the plat for it :)

Damn, you're in for a ride :) You'll also get MGS2 and Peace Walker in the HD bundle, play Peace Walker too and you'll have played all the MGS games leading up to the Phantom Pain! 

I picked MGS3 as it's the ideal starting point in the franchise IMO, as it's the first game timeline wise.

Awesome. I'll get the HD bundle then

Alright cool, good to know. are those 2 good? i've only played the first borderlands and had quite some fun. i think i spent 95% playing co-op

I'm not too sure honestly. I think there's an arena pack which is so-so, and a story dlc which got pretty great reviews. 

No the other account version is free for ps + so i need ti buy ps + fir my account wich i cant because my account is usa region and i live in lebanon

But thats okay its only 15$

And? Assign the old account as primary and you can play the game on your account no problems. TBoI was given free for PS4 and PS Vita, you can't change accounts on vita, but you are allowed to play content from others on the PS4.

And? Assign the old account as primary and you can play the game on your account no problems. TBoI was given free for PS4 and PS Vita, you can't change accounts on vita, but you are allowed to play content from others on the PS4.

He means that the account were he had the binding of Isaac is no longer a PS plus member. So he can't get it anymore Edited by pese-97

I have dragon age origins lolBut I've only played if for about 30 mins

Don't worry about it you only have another 79 1/2 hours to go then ........... :)

Fuckin yes I already have it(kinda) I just need to ask my friend and I have it! cjshaitan I hope u'll like The Godfather 2! Good Luck everyone!

Wow I think I won the lottery only 3.2 difficulty, 15 - 20hrs, one playthrough and no online trophies :)

Now my shocking revelation - I HAVE NEVER WATCHED THE GODFATHER MOVIES

Thanks Pese for this selection it's been something I have always been meaning to get too, now I will finally get to see these before I start the game :)

Wow I think I won the lottery only 3.2 difficulty, 15 - 20hrs, one playthrough and no online trophies :)

Now my shocking revelation - I HAVE NEVER WATCHED THE GODFATHER MOVIES

Thanks Pese for this selection it's been something I have always been meaning to get too, now I will finally get to see these before I start the game :)

I haven't watched them either, I think the game has a minor character or two from the films, but nothing else. The Godfather 2 (game) is actually super underrated, it's part open world third person shooter, part mini strategy sim, where if you own all the same types of businesses, you get awesome upgrades (Take over all body shops and get armoured cars etc).