1.07 Patch Breaks "Skellige's Most Wanted" Contract

-Dark Mark-

So here's what happens at the end of the Skellige's Most Wanted quest after the patch.

This is so damn annoying! It is a bug that doesn't let the werewolf die, it just walks over to a certain spot and keeps roaring even though its health is depleted. Apparently the Steam version got a quick fix, but it's been about a month or so and no word for the console versions. Not that I'm aware of at least.

Here is the topic in CDPR's forum.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53079-skellige-s-most-wanted-bug

Now how the hell am I supposed to complete all contracts? -_-

You can't unpatch. Game saves only work with the latest version you played with. A game save used in patch 1.04 cannot be used in 1.00 - 1.03 etc etc. Just wait for a patch. I'd say it was more SCEE's fault though to be honest. They're slower than a turtle with no legs when it comes to patching.

• Like 2

This contract was added through free DLC, so I presume it`s not needed for the 'complete all  witcher contracts' trophy nor for platinum. I heard about this before I downloaded game so then I downloaded all DLCs apart from that one. Don`t want this quest if it is not doable.

I am guessing that you have installed the 1.08 patch, and you still have the problem?

Yes I'm all caught up on patches, just ran into the bug today.

This contract was added through free DLC, so I presume it`s not needed for the 'complete all  witcher contracts' trophy nor for platinum. I heard about this before I downloaded game so then I downloaded all DLCs apart from that one. Don`t want this quest if it is not doable.

Ah! That's great news, haha. Still sucks though, was a pretty cool quest.