TheMightyImp2

Quickest way to 1,000,000

8 posts in this topic

Any tips on how to get to 1,000,000 the fastest? I'm guessing doing the last cup over and over again, as you catch the most fish, which suggests you'll have higher earnings..

Not played multiplayer at all, so does anyone know if multiplayer earnings count toward the 1,000,000?

Edited by TheMightyImp2

Was thinking this myself, this is gonna be one hell of a grind.

1 million is nearly impossible, i might have to take this as a daily grind :(

which is about 50 days if i do 2% each day.

All you can do is just grind it out.  I can't remember which cup I played.  Just choose one where it's tougher for you to die; no shooting fish or pirahna.

got the second wind, going to actually go for this trophy 1% a day. its entirely possible.

Is it possible to cheese this by leaving the game running with a turbo controller?

I don't think the Turbo controller would work. Fighting the boss fish and then restarting the next level seem to me to be a manual process. I got burned out after reaching 35%. Off the top of my head I think you're looking at 350 Gold Medals. Essentially you have to play a (5) round Cup 3-1/2 times to gain 1%. With each Cup taking half an hour.

It's literally the grossest grind I've seen and I've done quite a few. So if you like mental punishment ... at least I get to 'watch' a lot of B horror movies on Tubi in the process.

hello. I have won 20 tournaments, I only play in the tournament in Japan and I use the double coin boat to the maximum that the 16 cups give you.
I'm just 6%, according to calculations I have to win 334 more tournaments for the trophy.
I hope it will give you an idea how long the trophy takes.