What's the rarest trophy on your profile that you HAVEN'T earned?

StewartBros

If there's a similar thread elsewhere on the forum, then I apologise, but I didn't see it. :D

What's the rarest trophy on your PSN profile that you HAVEN'T actually unlocked?  It doesn't have to be a platinum, it can me a measly bronze if that's your rarest.  It doesn't even need to be the trophy that you want to earn the most - just the rarest overall that has so far eluded you for one reason or another; server closure, lack of players, insufficient skill, etc.

For me, my rarest unearned trophy is this one....

QLIONE

8L3341a1.png

:silver:Quicklione :silver:

Beat the game in under 2,000 seconds

6 achievers

695 game owners

0.86% rarity

Only 6 people in the world have earned this trophy so far, which is a pretty amazing statistic in itself, even when considering just how hard Qlione is.  There are only 8 stages in the game, I believe, and I can't seem to get past stage 3 in  any amount of time, let alone during a speed run.  I'd love to be able to finish Qlione and add such an ultra-rare trophy to my collection, but it just ain't gonna happen. :(

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 1

'Lord of Ironrath' for Telltale's Game of Thrones. It's so wickedly hard to achieve at the moment that nobody on the planet has legitimately managed it. ;)

(Also, don't be so hard on yourself. People make mistakes all the time, and this is honestly not a big deal.)

Edited by darkamdusias

I'm not going to include Capcom Arcade Cabinet here. 

Still Obtainable Platinum

1L5f9433.png

DanceDance Revolution

.88%

44 Achievers out of 5017 Game Owners

Unobtainable Platinum

1L41dc16.png

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin

.86%

668 Achievers out of 77,784 Game Owners

Non-Platinum trophy

(online unobtainable)

36Lbb2c04.png37L036d34.png

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin                          F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin

Four Star General                                    Five Star General

.91% (Bronze)                                            .91% (Gold)  

707 Achievers                                           708 Achievers

Non-Platinum Trophy

(still obtainable)

49L629330.png

DanceDance Revolution

Trick Master

.94% (Gold)

47 Achievers

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

1Ldb8720.png

:platinum: Platinum

Obtain all trophies.

1.37%

59L31a1e2.png

:gold: Real Platinum God

100% the game.

1.37%

I've been working towards getting the donation machine up to 999 and some Lamb kills, so I can attempt at the Lost again. I don't intend to bullshit it with seeds. :/

I put it on hold until Afterbirth comes, can't wait.

Edited by Xhillia

Ignoring the 0.00% ones and ones that only owned by hackers & victims of the "installing two games at the same time on PS4" trophy unlocking weirdness, the winner is Raise Your Banner '13 (the platinum trophy) for NHL 13 at 0.20%. However, since I haven't actually personally played that or even added it to my list (that was my nephew), the more correct one would be the Injustice platinum at 0.48%

Except from the completely glitched Ultra survival and Long march in halfdead TxK it is I'll make them pay... for Hard corps: uprising with 212 ACHIEVERS 43,021 OWNERS 0.49%

After that comes the Platinum In The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena with 281 ACHIEVERS 33,109 OWNERS 0.85%

1Lab2fd1.png

I'm going for that now. Drop me a message if you wanna join :D

Funny thing is, viewing it on the Vita, it reports a rarity of closer to 2%. Guess it's not a popular game here on PSNprofiles.