What's the rarest trophy on your profile that you HAVEN'T earned?

StewartBros

1L5670e9.png

I am Sweet Tooth

0.31%

Hoard

1L7b57cd.png

Legendary Wyrm

Achieve Hoard Rank 15.

1.19% rarity.

Thought it was going to be a Plat, as the obvious choice. Nope. Next up is The Binding of Isaac plat, which was what I was expecting to see. I guess the much lower game owners of Hoard trumps Isaac this time, with it's lower completion rate in comparison to the game owners.

1Lb9ee30.png

Clean Sweep    40-platinum.png

151 achievers out of 10601  1.5% rarity.

A long grind of a trophy i will have to get someday.

Have any of you guys looked at other people's replies in this thread and thought to yourselves, "That trophy looks like a decent challenge, I'm going to go after it?"

Personally, I can't say that I have, yet - I'm too busy trying to work through a substantial portion of the unearned trophies that I already have, before adding any new games to the list.  Maybe one day, though. :)