farcry 2 not appearing

Go to solution Solved by StrickenBiged,

Did you earn another trophy after you unhid it and before you updated your profile here?

ON PS3

• Go to your trophy collection.
  • Note: Make sure your trophy collection is in "online mode" (Press triangle over the trophy collection icon and then select online mode).
  • Select your trophy collection and your list of games should populate the screen.
  • Find a game that doesn't show up on your list on PSN Profiles. Do not press X to select the game though, instead press triangle.
  • A few options should show up, press privacy settings.
  • At the top it should say "Show Trophies for This Game" - make sure the box has a check-mark! (If the box is left without a check-mark, the game will stay hidden).
  • When the box has a check-mark, press OK. Then do the same for all of your other games that don't show up on this website.
  • Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSN Profiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any PlayStation console. When you earn a new trophy & sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!
Edited by TheYuriG

Here I was wondering why the hell would someone hide the plat for Far Cry 2. I mean, that's a pretty fucking prestigious plat, me and Floriiss are boosting the shit out of that so we can earn it ourselves as well. Then I checked your list and...

cc8ae63e01.jpg

You have beaten the game, turned in all side quests in both sides of the map, delivered all material to the Jackal, saved and helped the passing of one companion, ALL OF THAT before even escaping the first town of the game. That's a lot of fucking skill, man.

Not only that, but also...

1d3375200a.jpg

You managed to complete all field manuals for all weapons before even hitting level 10. You know that you are left at 18 after you are done with those, right?

But oh, what if you glitched into negative exp? Well, you didn't, you earned warlord several weeks later.

Do a favor to yourself and hide that crap again, man.

Oh I'm glad you spotted this too, I was looking through the list and thought I was going crazy for a minute.  I've barely touched single player, yet the first trophy to pop for me was On The Run...I don't see how it's possible to get any story trophies before that one.  I even checked the PST guide to double check.