Official PSNP Song Vote XVII (With a Working Poll)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Eric Johnson - Manhatta
    • #2 Yiruma - The River Flows In You
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu - Aerith's Theme
    • #4 Vincent Diamante - Nightime Excursion
    • #5 Pizuya's Cell - Kumo-gai Blue Sky
    • #6 Ludwig Van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
    • #7 Mark Knopfler - Once Upon A Time....Story Book Love
    • #8 Aaron Spencer - In The Rain
    • #9 Haruka Shimotsuki - Rustling Throb ~Luca~
    • #10 Mike Oldfield - In High Places
    • #11 TPR: A Melancholy Tribute To FF VII, VIII & IX - Breezy
    • #12 Shogi Meguro - Signs Of Love
    • #13 Coral Morphalogic Studies - Oyster Version
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Sacred Moon
    • #15 Nujabes - Mystline
    • #16 Hajime Wakai - The Forest Of Hope
    • #17 Akira Yamaoka - Heavens Night
    • #18 Nobuo Uematsu - Spiran Scenery (Unplugged)
    • #19 Rush - Time Stand Still
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Clint Mansell - Leaving Earth
    • #21 Kayin - The Light Of Etro
    • #22 Scorpions - Wind Of Change
    • #23 Noriyuki Iwadare Godot - The Fragrance Of Coffee
    • #24 Owl City- Vanilla Twilight
    • #25 Yoko Shimomura - Dearly Beloved
    • #26 Nicola Piovani - La Vita e Belle
    • #27 Toshio Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  3. 3. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XVIII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)
    • No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)

I just noticed the no song limitation saying "every SV with an 8 will have no limitation".

:hmm: this must be Dav's lucky number.

Indeed it is! :D

wow...this is going to be a tough choice for me... couldn't decide on what to vote... might need to listen to every song since 20 secs for mash up is not enough for me...

also really torn on which song limitation I would choose for next SV :awesome:

oh... btw... when is the last time and date of voting? I might vote this time on last day...

Why vote on last day? And woops! What is this song vote 13 that never happened! It's one thing after another! Lol

I completely forgot to post in the countdown! :facepalm: this is just not my week haha.

a lot of these songs have piano i noticed

Not sure how calming the ME3's Leaving Earth is when you consider what is happening in the game when it's played...

Ack I know the games been out for a long time, but I still haven't played yet! Spoiler! :)

If I'm not mistaken, it ends next Thursday at 3 PM PST. You should probably ask Dav, though.

Everyone has gotten this wrong sense I moved it to the new subforum ahh, it usually ends at 8PM(EST)

I might as well just make it post your song at 6PM(EST) and Voting ends at 6PM(EST) just so it's simple. It even confused me once!!

Speaking of MrSwagtwiceover! Over the past 2-3 weeks he has secretly been working on a database for Official PSNP Song Vote! (Ya I'm good at keeping secrets myself ;) )

Everyone congratulate him on sneaking into the Song Vote Member Family!! congrats-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

jlzpyXW.png

You most definitely earned it!

Now everyone go check it out!!! It took a lot of time blood sweat and tears work-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526 on his part, so give it a good liking!!! wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30678-the-official-psnprofiles-song-vote-database/

• Like 4

I've made my official debut as the newest member of Dav's Staff by creating and posting the Official PSNProfiles Song Vote Database, the complete resource for all factual SV data. I'm proud of my new position! ;)

Welcome to the group, MrSwag! :yay: So, are you going to be like the new intern that gets our coffee, donuts, & stuff? I take mine black with 2 sugars. :P

• Like 3

Welcome to the group, MrSwag! :yay: So, are you going to be like the new intern that gets our coffee, donuts, & stuff? I take mine black with 2 sugars. :P

Light and Sweet for me, don't forget I like glazed donuts. Oh and my laundry. smoking1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 3

I've made my official debut as the newest member of Dav's Staff by creating and posting the Official PSNProfiles Song Vote Database, the complete resource for all factual SV data. I'm proud of my new position! ;)

Hats off to you all (0_0)7

Light and Sweet for me, don't forget I like glazed donuts. Oh and my laundry. smoking1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

I only drink a cinnamon dolce latte relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 and don't forget to feed my pet dragon. Seriously, don't forget it like the last few interns did evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

• Like 3

Bad news, guys. I was coming back with the donuts and coffee when I saw Dragon's post about passing out, so I went ahead and did it. Little did I know that it's pretty hard for the human body to remain upright while sleeping, so everything went all over the ground... Some football guy just fell over on Dav's laundry, a man with a giant white afro ran off with the donuts, and I think Dragon's dragon is drinking his cinnamon dolce...

I promise I'll do better next time! dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

• Like 2

Bad news, guys. I was coming back with the donuts and coffee when I saw Dragon's post about passing out, so I went ahead and did it. Little did I know that it's pretty hard for the human body to remain upright while sleeping, so everything went all over the ground... Some football guy just fell over on Dav's laundry, a man with a giant white afro ran off with the donuts, and I think Dragon's dragon is drinking his cinnamon dolce...

I promise I'll do better next time! dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

Tsk, tsk, tsk, making so many mistakes on the first day.,, I think we need to consider hiring that other intern who also applied for this job. Yeeeeah about that, I meant make a note in Dave's agenda that he should pass out tomorrow. But at least you fed my dragon, which means you did a better job than the previous 3 interns and you won't be his lunch .... today.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Dav...prepare to take a step back, cross your arms and fall over again.

I just noticed that my entry is spelled "Manhatta" instead of "Manhattan".

Not that I care, but I think I'm being sabotaged. How else am I losing out to Owl City?

It's quite simple, really. You're losing to Owl City because Owl City is waaay better than Eric Johnson. That statement also applies to most of the other artists on display here.

It's quite simple, really. You're losing to Owl City because Owl City is waaay better than Eric Johnson. That statement also applies to most of the other artists on display here.

Not sure if joke or legitimately serious...

It was obvious by the italics used on "way" that he was supporting Damon8r's push for a sarcasm font. ;):awesome: