Official PSNP Song Vote XVII (With a Working Poll)

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

54 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Eric Johnson - Manhatta
    • #2 Yiruma - The River Flows In You
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu - Aerith's Theme
    • #4 Vincent Diamante - Nightime Excursion
    • #5 Pizuya's Cell - Kumo-gai Blue Sky
    • #6 Ludwig Van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
    • #7 Mark Knopfler - Once Upon A Time....Story Book Love
    • #8 Aaron Spencer - In The Rain
    • #9 Haruka Shimotsuki - Rustling Throb ~Luca~
    • #10 Mike Oldfield - In High Places
    • #11 TPR: A Melancholy Tribute To FF VII, VIII & IX - Breezy
    • #12 Shogi Meguro - Signs Of Love
    • #13 Coral Morphalogic Studies - Oyster Version
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Sacred Moon
    • #15 Nujabes - Mystline
    • #16 Hajime Wakai - The Forest Of Hope
    • #17 Akira Yamaoka - Heavens Night
    • #18 Nobuo Uematsu - Spiran Scenery (Unplugged)
    • #19 Rush - Time Stand Still
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  2. 2. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #20 Clint Mansell - Leaving Earth
    • #21 Kayin - The Light Of Etro
    • #22 Scorpions - Wind Of Change
    • #23 Noriyuki Iwadare Godot - The Fragrance Of Coffee
    • #24 Owl City- Vanilla Twilight
    • #25 Yoko Shimomura - Dearly Beloved
    • #26 Nicola Piovani - La Vita e Belle
    • #27 Toshio Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow
    • ^^^NONE OF THE ABOVE^^^
  3. 3. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XVIII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)
    • No Loose Song Limitation! (Every Song Vote with an 8 Will Have "No Limitation", Don't Question it :P)

Ah, you finally found him? That's good! :D

Thanks!

Yup! He somehow managed in 12 hours after hanging around in the neighboring town, to find his way back(well pretty close), and then a neighbor called my sister and she bolted in the car and was able to get him. We will never know how he managed to travel quickly in the right direction after going around in circles for 4 days. So relieved. :)

Congrats with finding him. Where did he run off to? Your sister should really buy a collar with a tracking device.

Thanks! He was in the neighboring town like 7 miles away just going around in circles based on the calls I was getting from people trying to get him. He's skittish so no one was able to get him.

Ya I'm looking into some of those. The cheap ones are just radio and barely go 100ft, and the gps are quite a bit of money and need charging every day.

But I might have an idea.

What was with that oyster one?  :huh:  It made no sound.

Ya you really need to turn the volume up if you don't have headphones... I should have boosted it more :/

Aww what a cute doggie ^_^  Glad he's now home safe

Thanks!! It's been a hellish week full of anxiety lol he's a cuddle bug, so he's worth it. :D

Thanks! He was in the neighboring town like 7 miles away just going around in circles based on the calls I was getting from people trying to get him. He's skittish so no one was able to get him.

Ya I'm looking into some of those. The cheap ones are just radio and barely go 100ft, and the gps are quite a bit of money and need charging every day.

But I might have an idea.

100ft is pretty lousy and charging the collar every day seems like a lot of hassle too :|.

• Like 1

I was going to vote at the last minute and I overslept!

Hmmm.... Why would you wait!!

Err it was only a few minutes after I closed it. Everyone knows I'm easygoing. So get your vote in! If you win one of the prizes I'm going to get hell lol :facepalm:

Actually lets just extend it to 8, I'm not at a computer so it works out for me too. And gives others a chance to vote. :)

Besides I might throw in a 4th prize because I'm just so damn happy Fonzies back at my sisters :D

1. Yoko Shimomura – Dearly Beloved

2. Pizuya's Cell – Kamo-gai Blue Sky / Ludwig Van Beethoven – Moonlight Sonata

3. Nobuo Uematsu – Aerith's Theme

4. TPR – Breezy

5. Clint Mansell – Leaving Earth / Scorpions – Wind of Change / Owl City – Vanilla Twilight

6. Yoko Shimomura – Sacred Moon / Nobuo Uematsu – Spiran Scenery (Unplugged)

7. Vincent Diamante – Nighttime Excursion / Shoji Meguro – Signs of Love / Nujabes – Mystline

8. Yiruma – The River Flows In You

9. Hajime Wakai – The Forest of Hope

10. Eric Johnson – Manhattan / Akira Yamaoka – Heavens Night / Noriyuki Iwadare Godot - The Fragrance Of Coffee

11. Mark Knopfler - Once Upon A Time....Story Book Love / Haruka Shimotsuki – Rustling Throb ~Luca~ / Kayin - The Light Of Etro / Nicola Piovani - La Vita e Belle

12. Toshio Masuda - Sadness And Sorrow

13. Coral Morphalogic Studies - Oyster Version

14. Aaron Spencer - In The Rain / Mike Oldfield - In High Places

15. Rush - Time Stand Still

Next Theme: No Limitation

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1