Stupid things we do in games.

angelgrievous

Okay, so I've been thinking about this for awhile. There are things I do in games that are probably stupid yet for some reason I keep doing them. Some of the things I do make sense somewhat, like, I can't help but be the good guy. In the fallout games I'm always the good guy and only ever do the bad guy things for the trophies (gotta love those saves). The one thing though that stands out as being super stupid is whenever I play an open world game like fallout or skyrim is that whenever I travel on foot, I always stay on the roads/paths. I never just cut through. I feel like the devs made those roads/paths for a reason and I can't help but stick to them. So, what so you do? Stay the course or venture into no-mans territory? What stupid things do you do in games that make no difference whatsoever?

• Like 1

I use some fucked up controller grip while playing 3rd person games where X is sprint such as Mass Effect and GTA. Instead of changing the controller scheme I do some awkward grip where my index finger is on X and my middle finger controls the triggers.

If I see a pedestrian on a motorcycle odds are I'll go out of my way to crash into them.

2mpyd8p.jpg

Edited by BhekifaZ
  • Like 3

I almost never fast travel. That's another one. I like to take the game in as much as possible. It also took me 3+ years to plat the game so there is that but whatever.

i drive in gta normally folling the lights waiting cars to pass by then i i just crash the cars after a while lol

I wish there was a game on ps4 that made you follow traffic laws.

I use some fucked up controller grip while playing 3rd person games where X is sprint such as Mass Effect and GTA. Instead of changing the controller scheme I do some awkward grip where my index finger is on X and my middle finger controls the triggers.

If I see a pedestrian on a motorcycle odds are I'll go out of my way to crash into them.

2mpyd8p.jpg

I saw this below my waist so you earned a punch to my shoulder.

^^ the whole "tea bagging" thing is the worst, I really hope you're trolling and don't actually do that.

If I were an admin I'd ban you for not tea bagging prolly

I like to hooraay gesture in dark souls/bloodborne pvp too but if there were a crouch button I'd totally let you sniff my balls

• Like 1

Well if I'm playing a game my volume has to be at 21 at all times on my tv or I think I'm going to have bad luck.- in games, if I pick up a collectable that needs to be read- I read it aloud in my room lol- I can't for the life of me just read it in my head.-have to kinda whisper it under my breath.

I keep my v at 25 unless home alone then it's 35 ha

• Like 1

Oh man, where do I begin? I did all sorts of stupid shit, but one thing comes to mind and it is kinda relevant in a sense and it's attempting to get a trophy not knowing that I actually have got it and believe it or not til this day it still happens to me regularly. 

• Like 1

There are many stupid things that I do in games. One thing is that I always try to do is to destroy lifeless objects, such as chairs, mirrors etc.

In FPS games, I tend to shoot corpses to see if there comes any bloodsplash (yeah I'm not normal).

I hit oilbarrels. If any game have some oilbarrels (suprizingly many actually), I'll go and stand right beside it and than I hit it with my melee weapon to see (hear) if it makes any sound.

• Like 1

If there's two paths ahead, I'll go down one to try and see if it's the right one, then will head back to the other path to see if there's anything to collect.. Then it will turn out that in fact the second path is the right one, so I'll head back down the first one again.. and inevitably there'll be nothing of interest there anyway.

Games are fun.

• Like 1

I stock up with loads of ammo and end up using a melee weapon for most of the game.

In Borderlands (and some other games), even though I have loads of it, never using any cash to buy ammo and instead scavenging all the boxes for ammo. Sometimes reloading levels to refresh the boxes until my ammo stock is full again.

Being killed while reloading (this happens often :facepalm: ).

• Like 2