Can the platinum be done entirely offline?

I don't like to play with others on this type of games (stealth) cause double the team, double the mistakes and it's crucial not to make many mistakes or you'll mostly get killed or mission failure.

Can it be done with just myself on singleplayer or do i need to play the coop or even worst the multiplayer portion to get some trophies.

You need to play some matches online, so it's impossible to do it entirely offline, but SP can definately be done solo, most people I know did that way. Don't know if you can do a part in couchcoop or it's everything online, but the game surely has some online trophies tied to contracts or whatever.

Edited by TheYuriG

I don't like to play with others on this type of games (stealth) cause double the team, double the mistakes and it's crucial not to make many mistakes or you'll mostly get killed or mission failure.

Can it be done with just myself on singleplayer or do i need to play the coop or even worst the multiplayer portion to get some trophies.

You can do the Co-op missions offline, but it's impossible to do it yourself with 2 controllers. That's because you have a few sequences where you must run for your life while avoiding obstacles. Besides that I recommend to find a boosting partner for the online assists, because everyone only plays Team Deathmatch.

The problem i have with coop missions is usually i get a partner who thinks is Rambo and starts compromising my position and i need to help him out get on his feet and blows up my strategy. Only one time , i found a person who definately was better than me at stealth and liked to play that way all the course.

Yesterday i was loosing my mind on a coop mission cause literally we were stuck on a session of the mission to hack the computers and the guy was running around like a chicken just to hack fast the computers and i were taking my time , picturing a route to hack without getting noticed and he almost was bleeding out to death and i kept compromising my position just to save the guy.

Edited by Jiaho24

Communicate with your co-op partner if you have issues like that. most of the co-op is pretty easy, but you need to make sure the suitcase doesn't get destroyed, or the HVT isn't killed...which a sloppy partner will allow happen. There is a little trial and error with co-op, but I found it enjoyable (I play w friends, not randoms though...avoid them...lol)

MOST of the Multiplayer can be done solo. You'll need one partner for 2 trophies, but they can both be done in under 5 min. (10 assists for support ops, and 1 TDM win) Even those can be done in private matches.

• 4 weeks later...

Finished the campaign and now going to get some trophies that require online  -_-

I realize that I'm late to the party, but if you still want a co-op partner, shoot me a friend request. I've been playing Blacklist a lot recently and would help with the co-op missions, but don't count on me for MP as I suck at it. Lol.

I realize that I'm late to the party, but if you still want a co-op partner, shoot me a friend request. I've been playing Blacklist a lot recently and would help with the co-op missions, but don't count on me for MP as I suck at it. Lol.

I'm kind of busy this week. If you want to add me as friend go ahead. I'll help you out with the trophies when i have free time.

I'm kind of busy this week. If you want to add me as friend go ahead. I'll help you out with the trophies when i have free time.

Lol, I already plat'd the game, but have been in a Blacklist kind of mood lately before Witcher 3's Heart of Stone DLC gets released next week.

I'm having trouble..with the support ops trophy. Would anyone mind helping me out? I got someone to help me out, but every time we invite each other, we can't seem to connect. I have no idea if that has to do with our internet connection or blacklist..network. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 31/05/2017 at 10:11 PM, HellcoreFire said:

Update: Every trophy except for Support Ops can still be earned legit. No one seems to be playing Uplink Control anymore. Everyone is on Team Deathmatch. I made a boosting session for this trophy. I'm willing to change time and date for anyone that still needs it too.

Why didn't you just do it by yourself in a private game?

18 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Uhm,I did. That's what the boosting session was for.

No I mean, why did you have to have someone else? Everything can be done except Team Deathmatch.

37 minutes ago, Nitro said:

No I mean, why did you have to have someone else? Everything can be done except Team Deathmatch.

I'm sorry, My brain didn't register your comment completely, I was still half a sleep when I read it this morning. This trophy can only be done with a partner as you need to stand in his/her proximity to get an assist while he/she is capturing the objective.