Glitchiest PS3 Game

TigressLion

Fallout 3 is pretty glitchy but Fallout: New Vegas is new kind of glitchy. I saw my first glitch in New Vegas at the very beginning of the game where the doctors head did a 360 and lowered into his neck.

He is the first character that you meet in the game btw. Then after i exited the house my game crashed, after that i decided it was about time i stopped playing.

• Like 3

Skyrim easily. Whiterun's disappearing floor. Important NPCs disappearing, so I couldn't progress with certain quests. Followers disappearing, causing me to lose any items they were holding. Dragons glitching textures. Mammoths falling from the sky, and dying on the spot. Enemies falling through walls, so I couldn't loot them. And a handful of smaller glitches here and there.

Seriously, Bethesda?

• Like 1

the raven glitched on me and locked me out of platinum when i was going for it thru psnow. i might be able to get it if i actually buy the game but i refuse to shell out money for 2 trophies (unless i ever find it for maybe <$5). i also had a lot of trouble with a trophy on tomb raider: legend

My was Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning it glitch on a quest story line - never made a manual save and the auto save was at the point where it glitch on me -_-

Had to start the all over again this time with four saves in rotation ^_^

Just remember same shit happened to me with tomb raider underworld (think that is the title) it glitch on me when you had to drive the motorcycle down the tower - made it down the tower and got killed by enemies at the bottom - for some reason the game spawned me back on top of the tower without the motorcycle -_- so I was fucked -_-

Edited by zorry777

Every western RPG I have ever played with the exception of Diablo III. Other contenders are:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Haze

Assassin's Creed II and all subsequent games (Never really experienced many bugs with AC1)

Call of Duty 3

Mass Effect

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Prince of Persia

Dead Space

Funny thing about Dead Space. I remember wandering around trying to find some hidden items and I randomly exploded. There was one tiny spot right by a generator that would cause me to instantly explode, every time. It was pretty funny tbh

Edited by AnimeDreama