Guides for Collectibles (Hit List, Socky, Files, Hidden Kids) and Monoku-Man sections?

its just well hidden. 

. After your leave  the first fairy tale room/ game room, the next area there should be a window with a pink body in it. Its next to the body on the right if you face the wall. Its kind of hard to see. Thats one of scrap book pieces i was missing. Thought it was bugged too.

Edited by beatn_u_silly

How are you supposed to get Yukimaru? I can't find it where the Tumblr guide says its supposed to be, so I assume I would need to use Detect, but once I get the bullets Toko doesn't let me leave the room, and as soon as I get the key it takes me out of the hospital, not allowing me to come back. Am I supposed to do it in between finishing the puzzle and getting the key? Really annoying that the game has all these collectibles but still blocks off areas you've been in previously :/

How are you supposed to get Yukimaru? I can't find it where the Tumblr guide says its supposed to be, so I assume I would need to use Detect, but once I get the bullets Toko doesn't let me leave the room, and as soon as I get the key it takes me out of the hospital, not allowing me to come back. Am I supposed to do it in between finishing the puzzle and getting the key? Really annoying that the game has all these collectibles but still blocks off areas you've been in previously :/

Right when you enter the hospital for the 2nd time, go up to the roof immediately and go around and look behind the entrance/exit. Also, you don't need Detect for anything other than the Hidden Kids.

fe1734.jpgb2fd33.jpg

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

You have to come back when doing a Monokuma kid challenge.

Stupid, it is not there at the beginning.

Before you enter the room you can freely go upstairs to the roof to pick the stuff

Is there a chapter select?

Yes, from your clear game save only

Here is the complete list of collectibles and in what chapter they are located.

http://unlucky-hero.blogspot.nl/2015/08/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra.html

Check the number of the collectible you are missing and cross-reference it with this guide to locate that collectible.

http://cassandracaindesiresstuff.tumblr.com/post/128087790266/danganronpa-another-episode-collectibles

Edited by Ao_Iconoclast