FIFA 16 trophy list

AgaveAttenuata

http://www.exophase.com/game/ea-sports-fifa-16-xbox-one/achievements/

It's an Xbox One list but they both had the same FIFA 15 trophies so I'm guessing this year will be no different. 

I think the list looks really easy and I could get it in the first 2-3 days the game is out. Nothing too challenging other than the 'Win all 4 games in the online draft', but then I'm pretty shit so that's probably why.

I imagine you could do the trophies in online friendlies so just get a friend and you could get most of the trophies extremely easily.

What do you think looks difficult in the list? If any.

The "Play Beautiful" Achievement may aswell have been called "Play Like Arsenal" :awesome: 

In all seriousness, this list seems like one of the easiest in years. Other than some FUT grinding (yeah grinding, Im not that into it), it seems like this can be banged out in a few hours with proper preparation. Really hyped for the game, especially after seeing Arsenals Player Ratings.

6b8f3c7c5ca82c892dda556a19ec80bd.png

• Like 1

The "Play Beautiful" Achievement may aswell have been called "Play Like Arsenal" :awesome:

In all seriousness, this list seems like one of the easiest in years. Other than some FUT grinding (yeah grinding, Im not that into it), it seems like this can be banged out in a few hours with proper preparation. Really hyped for the game, especially after seeing Arsenals Player Ratings.

I just looked up Aubameyang and some other Dortmund players today and I am really hyped for FIFA now (I'm a Dortmund fan. Looked up Auba for the love I have for him, not for the sweat. He was the reason we stayed top half last season).

Bellerin looks fucking incredible next year! I used his bronze card this season and he was insane. I am really hyped to make entirely new squads 

I just looked up Aubameyang and some other Dortmund players today and I am really hyped for FIFA now (I'm a Dortmund fan. Looked up Auba for the love I have for him, not for the sweat. He was the reason we stayed top half last season).

Bellerin looks fucking incredible next year! I used his bronze card this season and he was insane. I am really hyped to make entirely new squads 

Dortmund look really strong in this years game, especially considering they had a tough first half last season. Auba looks beast! Crazy pace and finishing, I think hes the 2nd fastest player in the game next to Walcott.

Yup play like Arsenal and lose to West Ham :lol:

This is the easiest FIFA trophy list ever :/ I was hoping for something like win 1st division in Season or play 1000 ranked matches or good old 85mln trophy club to make this a true ultra rare plat!

I just looked up Aubameyang and some other Dortmund players today and I am really hyped for FIFA now (I'm a Dortmund fan.

I was hyped for FIFA 16 but then you remembered to me that I'll have to deal with pace abusers for another year.. Well at least they added a new defense style maybe it will fix the problem

Let's not rush things. It looks easy, but I bet you there will be a trophy that causes problems. Like scoring two goals from corners? Sounds tricky, might be easier in practice. Okay, at the moment, I don't even know if I'll be buying a new FIFA, since I don't want to support EA and their half-made enhanced editions of previous instalments of FIFA.

• Like 1

Let's not rush things. It looks easy, but I bet you there will be a trophy that causes problems. Like scoring two goals from corners? Sounds tricky, might be easier in practice. Okay, at the moment, I don't even know if I'll be buying a new FIFA, since I don't want to support EA and their half-made enhanced editions of previous instalments of FIFA.

2 corners in one match? Just play an exhibition match against PC at the lowest level using Bayer Monaco or Real, make the match 20mins long so u have plenty of time and just keep doing it. It's probably even better to do whit 2controllers as the second player don't jump and make easier for u to score the headers. Still this year the plat might not be ultra rare :/

2 corners in one match? Just play an exhibition match against PC at the lowest level using Bayer Monaco or Real, make the match 20mins long so u have plenty of time and just keep doing it. It's probably even better to do whit 2controllers as the second player don't jump and make easier for u to score the headers. Still this year the plat might not be ultra rare :/

Yeah I actually thought that it's a trophy to score directly from corners :D Dunno why I thought that. Now this morning when I was thinking I realized it's just to score from set pieces. That makes it easier. And it might be ultra-rare because there are some FUT trophies that might not be easy to get if you're not good at the game. No worries, it will at least be rare, that's good too.

Even though I still haven't got my FIFA 15 platinum because I don't have a second controller to use for that Tag Team Back Again trophy -.-

Yeah I actually thought that it's a trophy to score directly from corners :D Dunno why I thought that. Now this morning when I was thinking I realized it's just to score from set pieces. That makes it easier. And it might be ultra-rare because there are some FUT trophies that might not be easy to get if you're not good at the game. No worries, it will at least be rare, that's good too.

Even though I still haven't got my FIFA 15 platinum because I don't have a second controller to use for that Tag Team Back Again trophy -.-

Yh I can't get the plat on ps4 version as well because of the store trophy. I also already have the stupid Extra Effort trophy. It will probably remain at 98% forever :/

Also i don't care about ultra rare trophies if they don't truly deserve it. So its better if it's only a Rare plat

Yh I can't get the plat on ps4 version as well because of the store trophy. I also already have the stupid Extra Effort trophy. It will probably remain at 98% forever :/

Also i don't care about ultra rare trophies if they don't truly deserve it. So its better if it's only a Rare plat

You can't sign a loan player? How come?

You can't sign a loan player? How come?

There're no player in my catalogue because I was a ps3 player before and I bought them all on ps3 without knowing about the fact that catalogue in unique. But I'm not going to bitching about it and creating useless petitions like people do in FIFA 14.. Also I already have got FIFA 15 plat on ps3 so it doesn't really matter ;D

There're no player in my catalogue because I was a ps3 player before and I bought them all on ps3 without knowing about the fact that catalogue in unique. But I'm not going to bitching about it and creating useless petitions like people do in FIFA 14.. Also I already have got FIFA 15 plat on ps3 so it doesn't really matter ;D

So the trophy list is separate between consoles, but the catalogue isn't? Fucking EA :D Really unlucky tho. Have you tried sending it as a gift? For instance making another account, then adding it as a friend with your main account, then going to the new account and sending a loan player to your main account as a gift?

So the trophy list is separate between consoles, but the catalogue isn't? Fucking EA :D Really unlucky tho. Have you tried sending it as a gift? For instance making another account, then adding it as a friend with your main account, then going to the new account and sending a loan player to your main account as a gift?

You can't send something that the other has already bought. My only hope is once FIFA 16 is released to delete my FIFA 15 FUT team and hope the players will get in the catalogue

No online trophies right? RIGHT?

Yes there're

You can't send something that the other has already bought. My only hope is once FIFA 16 is released to delete my FIFA 15 FUT team and hope the players will get in the catalogue

Well yeah, but the loan players are always changing, so I though it could still work. Dunno, you might still try it. But yeah, maybe it will work if your FIFA 15 team is deleted.

• 2 weeks later...