Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funnystuff2495

ps4 trophies not unlocking

11 posts in this topic

For whatever reason, quite a few trophies do not unlock when you meet their requirements. Sometimes, they might unlock randomly when you turn on the game but for the most part, they do not. Has anybody else had this problem? If so, have you found any fixes?

You can't use a deflated ball, it's cheating therefore you didn't earn your trophies

You can't use a deflated ball, it's cheating therefore you didn't earn your trophies

Buh-dum-cha

Edited by AphexRedux

He didn't cheat, he just misinterpreted the rules.

Thanks for the help people!

Sorry op, I haven't had any issues myself, but I tried unlocking the gold medal one in drills trainer for my friend on her console and it didn't pop, but the penalty slider one did pop while I was at her house so idk.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

Thanks for the help people!

Are you still having problems with this, or is it fixed now?

Just noticed this user is now banned...

I've had problems with the Drataholic trophy.  I've completed Draft Champions at least 10 times and it didn't pop.

Yeah, still having issues. Tried deleting game data and reinstalling. Nothing. Even used a different physical disc that a friend had and that didn't change anything. 

I've been having issues as well. I have 4 trophies that won't unlock (early bird, peanut punch, assisted and turn down for watt). I've tried deleting game saves, uninstalling, uninstalling then installing. nothing worked :(

EDIT: I just got Turn Down For Watt by loading up my secondary account as the primary and using my main account as the secondary and completing the requirement.

The simple version of that:

1. Log in and start game with dummy account

2. Play split screen game with trophy account as the Texans & get a pick with watt

3. Wait an agonizing 5 seconds & declare that the game hates you

4. Enjoy your trophy!

Edited by KillerUni12