Demons

Fozzyabear

So I started playing this game last night and got about half way through it. I have to say it's really good if you approach it like a telltale game. The only thing I find silly is the demons and the way you have you kill them. Seems kinda un- needed like they put them in there as an afterthought. What do you guys think?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think the demons feel like an after thought and don't add anything to the game except a bit of challenge. I think the game would be very boring without them, it was usually fun to kill them and they didn't get too annoying. At least there is something to break up the grind of getting through the mediocre story. I played through this a long time ago. However, I'm picking it back up to get the plat in the next week or so. Yay collectibles! :| 

• 3 weeks later...

If it's mediocre why are you playing it? I picked this up in a flash sale and I'm enjoying the story and the ghost stories... the demons like most people pointed out were more of a "oh crap we forgot to add baddies" thing... they add nothing to the game... I think the post of approaching it like a telltale game is spot on... 

• Like 1