the platinum has no longer achieveable

Commodore1_

• 4 months later...

Did they just fix it? Good news this is possible again, looks like a fun game.

They fixed it, not sure how long for though. I believe it was because Just Dance 2016 was unobtainable on PS3 for this very reason. Maybe this will change in the future - I don't know.

While it is fun yes, there is a lot of multiplayer and you actually have to be quite skilled enough to 5 star every song. Takes a lot of time mate.

To give you an idea, you need to be ELITE level online to unlock all avatars, this means reaching level 5000. You get +1 level for every star you get in a song on the World Dance Floor. So if you 5 star every song and don't get dc'd that will take you ~66 hours at 4 minutes a song.

tl;dr it is fun but it requires a lot of skill and grinding to Ariana Grande :)

EDIT: Started the level grind and realised was wrong. The game gives you +1 level everytime you beat one person in your "dance crew" on the WDF. The maximum amount of people you can have in a dance crew at anytime is 8, so you have the possibility of getting 7 levels per song... although you will most likely have 2 others in your lobby, 5 people usually at MAX.

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

They fixed it, not sure how long for though. I believe it was because Just Dance 2016 was unobtainable on PS3 for this very reason. Maybe this will change in the future - I don't know.

While it is fun yes, there is a lot of multiplayer and you actually have to be quite skilled enough to 5 star every song. Takes a lot of time mate.

To give you an idea, you need to be ELITE level online to unlock all avatars, this means reaching level 5000. You get +1 level for every star you get in a song on the World Dance Floor. So if you 5 star every song and don't get dc'd that will take you ~66 hours at 4 minutes a song.

EDIT: Started the level grind and realised was wrong. The game gives you +1 level everytime you beat one person in your "dance crew" on the WDF. The maximum amount of people you can have in a dance crew at anytime is 8, so you have the possibility of getting 7 levels per song... although you will most likely have 2 others in your lobby, 5 people usually at MAX.

Hi

Is the plat still obtainable on PS3?

I see some people got the STAR CHASER, STAR STRUCK and that ´2,000 ONLINE LEVEL´ (forgot the name of that trophy) this year.

Thanks.  :) 

Edited by bgoede

Hi

Is the plat still obtainable on PS3?

I see some people got the STAR CHASER, STAR STRUCK and that ´2,000 ONLINE LEVEL´ (forgot the name of that trophy) this year.

Thanks.  :) 

I spoke to someone who had the platinum for JD 2015 who said it was. Although, I have the EU PS4 version so I cant confirm...

Edited by Nitro

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 0:27 PM, clariclarinha said:

How can I download the songs now? Server is always unavailable for me and I’m only missing february mashup to get my plat

Its impossible to access monthly mash-ups since November last year with the servers shutdown. Sadly the mash-ups needed the server running as I discovered the hard way. 

I know exactly how it feels losing 2015 plat after endless efforts ?

• 1 month later...
On 04/03/2019 at 10:33 PM, GravityQueeen said:

Its impossible to access monthly mash-ups since November last year with the servers shutdown. Sadly the mash-ups needed the server running as I discovered the hard way. 

I know exactly how it feels losing 2015 plat after endless efforts 1f62d.png

It's so unfair... I lost so many hours to get the online points... I feel frustrated...

but thanks for replying me...

OBS: Também sou brasileira... meu, que saco... to mega chateada!

Edited by clariclarinha
  • Like 1