Say what? (Trophy List Discussion)

I've only seen this on the Windows Store (with no achievements of course). Never imagined it would pop up on the PSN, and with trophy support.

Edit: Yeah, it's basically Bejeweled only you get a limited amount of turns. Disney makes one of these for every movie they release and sticks them on mobile devices and uh Windows 8 PCs.

Edited by DragonessHera

I've been playing this on my iPhone since 2013. I finished all 285 Winter levels, and am now on level 189 of the seasonal levels. I finished Summer, Halloween, Autumn, Christmas, New Year, and am now on the Valentines set. Next comes the Frozen Fever set, followed by the Spring set. After that, the ever growing Endless set. So, you can tell how much time I've put in.

I might get this... Depends if all trophies are obtainable without spending additional money.

If it's free I'll (obviously) grab it, but if they want so much as a dollar I have zero interest in it. I despise when stuff goes from mobile to console and they jack the price up a crap load.

Jetpack Joyride, free to $1.45.

Riptide GP 2, $2.49 to $10.45.

Beach Buggy Racing, free to $14.95.

Goat Simulator, around $6.50 (it's currently 60% off, at $3.79, you do the math) to $13.45.

Age of Zombies, $1.29 to $7.55.

Run Like Hell, free to $5.95.

And that's just some of the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Not even being sarcastic, I am extremely excited for this. I've always wanted a Frozen console game and it comes with trophies! It feels like Christmas today. Counting down the hours till it comes out. Apparently it comes with a local multiplayer snowball mode. How exciting.

Edited by Warm_Regards
  • Like 2