Say what? (Trophy List Discussion)

1. If you like match 3 games, then yes. You either like 'em or don't.

2. Don't know yet, but I'm guessing/assuming it will be a Freemium model. Don't quote me on that. I may be wrong.

3. The mobile version only has a map that thinly resembles the events of the film, but you don't need to see Frozen to enjoy it.

4. The mobile version uses generic music that wasn't even in the film.

All my answers come from what the mobile game is. Who knows how different things may be in the console version.

That's literally everything I wanted to know, thanks. I'll jump into this when it comes out with nothing but optimism now, no lingering fear of the game breaking out into a musical number now! :D

I've been looking for this game on the PC store, and it's not in it. On PS4 store also, it's not there at all.

On PC Store though it's not really there, I've seen it as an ad, click it and it results in an error page.

On the Leader Board there are 4 people listed who own the game, all different countries, no US.

On US PSN Blog it wasn't listed for this week, but on every other site that lists things for PSN Store Updates it was listed for US on PS4, but not pricing at all... so it's probably coming later, hopefully at low price that makes it better on console than mobile.

I don't mind the Frozen theme, just not a big fan of the movie (I can't stand Olaf!) but I'll jump on anything for PS4 that is match-3, I need a break from Sparkle frustration.

No PS Vita love for this game is sad though. 

• 1 month later...

Wondering if 500 Stars trophy is possible as no one seems to have earned it yet, if it's glitched I'm staying away from the game

I think its just a big grind... Im at 140 stars now but for each stage you get max 3 stars and you can only play them a limited amount of times because you run out of lives and im not willing to pay for them. 

Wondering if 500 Stars trophy is possible as no one seems to have earned it yet, if it's glitched I'm staying away from the game

I think its just a big grind... Im at 140 stars now but for each stage you get max 3 stars and you can only play them a limited amount of times because you run out of lives and im not willing to pay for them. 

I just got the trophy without spending any money on the game. It just takes time and a lot of luck.

Tips

- Lives: I did as another user suggested and changed the PS4 system clock to get more free lives. You don't even need to quit/restart the game.

- Using power-ups: I used them to help me reach 3 stars in some levels - you should get enough of them for free from completing levels. However, if you use a power-up and it looks like you still won't get a good enough score, and you don't want to waste it, you can "get it back" by pressing the PS button and closing the game before you complete the level (or run out of moves/time). I'm pretty sure this always works, as long as you close the game before it auto-saves.

• Like 2

I just got the trophy without spending any money on the game. It just takes time and a lot of luck.

Tips

- Lives: I did as another user suggested and changed the PS4 system clock to get more free lives. You don't even need to quit/restart the game.

- Using power-ups: I used them to help me reach 3 stars in some levels - you should get enough of them for free from completing levels. However, if you use a power-up and it looks like you still won't get a good enough score, and you don't want to waste it, you can "get it back" by pressing the PS button and closing the game before you complete the level (or run out of moves/time). I'm pretty sure this always works, as long as you close the game before it auto-saves.

Thanks for letting me know, how long would you say the game is in hours (roughly)?

Edited by LeetWolf2

Thanks for letting me know, how long would you say the game is in hours (roughly)?

Hmm, I didn't time myself at all. It took me 3 weeks & 6 days to get all of the trophies, but I wasn't exactly playing it every day. Maybe I would estimate 10-20 hours? It will vary, because of how luck-based the levels can be. (There are 195 levels)

Edited by peffsi