METAL GEAR ONLINE 3

We already have crappy FOB servers :{D doesnt look good. The MGO launch day will be a catastrophy... Glad if I get into the servers at all!

Yeah I agree, but I still have hope that Kojima Productions will do thier best to polish them. When you think of it, buggy online servers are becoming a trend this console gen. , and one that I hope will die...

I'm soo looking forward to play MGO3 next month (hopefully). I had spend over 1000h+ in MGO2. Mostly played Survival mode with my clan and SNE with special characters enabled which is alot of fun when you get to play as Snake, MK2, Ocelot, Raiden or Vamp. I even managed to win a white beret which is probably my most proud/favorite gaming moment of all time... and now my beartiful white hat is gone forever... ; (

• Like 2

MGO hype, MGO hype! Gives us more news plz! Also, I may be able to secure a PS4 copy of Phantom Pain in time for MGO 3 but I'm also getting the PS3 version here shortly because I wanna try to be a first achiever. :P

Idk if I'll play much of MGO 3 on PS3.. Does anyone wanna partner up with me when I tackle MGO 3 though?

Edited by Cielle

I'm soo looking forward to play MGO3 next month (hopefully). I had spend over 1000h+ in MGO2. Mostly played Survival mode with my clan and SNE with special characters enabled which is alot of fun when you get to play as Snake, MK2, Ocelot, Raiden or Vamp. I even managed to win a white beret which is probably my most proud/favorite gaming moment of all time... and now my beartiful white hat is gone forever... ; (

What was you name in MGO I see you are from Finland so I might remember you!

Idk if I'll play much of MGO 3 on PS3.. Does anyone wanna partner up with me when I tackle MGO 3 though?

You can add me for MGO3 if you like :) Would be nice to play with some people from this site! PSN: LovesAnInjection

MGO hype, MGO hype! Gives us more news plz! Also, I may be able to secure a PS4 copy of Phantom Pain in time for MGO 3 but I'm also getting the PS3 version here shortly because I wanna try to be a first achiever. :P

I might, I'll play on PS3 also, if you want just add me, I plan to be an active player on MGO :D

Wow there's a lot of people hating on MGO in there

Full of a ton of ignorant people.. there's also racists and people who will just bandwagon in those chats. :|

Yeah. A lot of main story spoilers are being thrown around as well. I hope MGO fans that haven't played TPP yet are avoiding the chat like the plague.

I hated the chat as soon as the gameplay started LOL.

"MGO 3 SUCKS, OMFG DON'T PLAY IT"

My opinion on the gameplay they showed? Minus the cancerous chat, I enjoyed it. TSNE aka Cloak and Dagger actually looked really fun.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 2

It looks great. I dont really like how the infiltrator always has the stealth camo and how the heavy has more health and rockets. I'd always want everyone to be on the same line in an online game. Apart from that it looks good, really like the buddy link system and it looks like the guns dont have as much recoil as in MGSV. I could be wrong. Now the wait is more agony then ever!

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 2

It looks amazing! But i really hope we can personalise our characters with different fatigues like we can do in single player. I really hope there's not a handful of outfits for each class that you can't customize.

But you can tell there is definitely some customization here. I guess we'll see.

• Like 2

Goddammit i cringed when the player killed Snake at 18:40

Yeah, I hope the uniques have more power to them than what was shown here.. but then again I think they were told to group up a lot like that. I'm pretty sure when the game comes out, not a ton of people are going to run carelessly around in the open and dive like maniacs.

But there might be some people. :P