METAL GEAR ONLINE 3

So you could just host by yourself and have one other friend and get easy XP? you are sacrificing the GP earning but damn.

Yeah but you get 10,000GP anyway whenever you ascend, so anyone wanting GP could do it too.

Well, someone got through the pain of ascending all three times and didn't found any of the cool stuff like swimsuits and wacky hats. And only the first ascension gives good stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mgo/comments/3oa6lc/ascension_3_rank_40_the_ultimate_unlock/

You can only ascend 3 times? I'm level 25 and I feel like I might aswell just not bother with it then. The hopes of getting new awesome gear was keeping me going but I genuinely cannot stand to play another match of Comm Control. I'm no good at the other two modes, so why keep going?

Yeah but you get 10,000GP anyway whenever you ascend, so anyone wanting GP could do it too.

You can only ascend 3 times? I'm level 25 and I feel like I might aswell just not bother with it then. The hopes of getting new awesome gear was keeping me going but I genuinely cannot stand to play another match of Comm Control. I'm no good at the other two modes, so why keep going?

You could just play for fun instead of grinding.

You could just play for fun instead of grinding.

But it isn't fun anymore, regardless of whether I'm grinding or not. I was hoping that there would be some awesome unlocks that would make it all worth it but as it turns out, there aren't. I really hope MGO3 gets better with time

Edited by LeetWolf2

If you guys wanna play with me on MGO 3, I'm on PS3 for now. Add me and we'll try doing some automatching together so we can get dat GP. Well there's no party system like PS4.. never mind. :(

Though I guess I'll play Comm Control to get my char up higher at some point.

Edited by Cielle

If you guys wanna play with me on MGO 3, I'm on PS3 for now. Add me and we'll try doing some automatching together so we can get dat GP.

Though I guess I'll play Comm Control to get my char up higher at some point.

I added you. What an unnecessarily complicated PSN name you have. Just don't complain if you get your ass kicked.

You can invite friends to a match after you're in, So you can try that.

Edited by platypus200

I added you. What an unnecessarily complicated PSN name you have. Just don't complain if you get your ass kicked.

You can invite friends to a match after you're in, So you can try that.

Lol well I made it when I was 14 and I can't change it yet so thanks.

And me complaining? I haven't besides all the broken shit in the game right now but I'm still playing. I only play on and off when I feel like it. I'm gonna leave the PS3 version once I get my PS4 though.

Edited by Cielle

Lol well I made it when I was 14 and I can't change it yet so thanks.

And me complaining? I haven't besides all the broken shit in the game right now but I'm still playing. I only play on and off when I feel like it. I'm gonna leave the PS3 version once I get my PS4 though.

Man, I was just trying to be competitive. No reason to get mad. And we play when we can, no problem.

Man, I was just trying to be competitive. No reason to get mad. And we play when we can, no problem.

I'm sorry lol, I know it used to be like that in MGO 2.. are you on right now? I may try to hit level 20 or something before I go play something else. Been having fun with what we have so far.

Didn't mean to be snappy like that.

I have a US copy of the game but I have a UK account. That means buying MB coins won't work. So if all the DLC gear is supposed to be bought through MB coins then I'm completely screwed, and have to rely on the daily bonuses. Why can't I just use real money? Why do i have to buy into a stupid coins system I can't use to buy gear?

I have a US copy of the game but I have a UK account. That means buying MB coins won't work. So if all the DLC gear is supposed to be bought through MB coins then I'm completely screwed, and have to rely on the daily bonuses. Why can't I just use real money? Why do i have to buy into a stupid coins system I can't use to buy gear?

Remember rwd points from MGO 2? How you really didn't have to use real money unless you wanted the expansions or maybe a new character?

Yet here they are, forcing us to pay real money if we want those DLC items. sad.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

Remember rwd points from MGO 2? How you really didn't have to use real money unless you wanted the expansions or maybe a new character?

Yet here they are, forcing us to pay real money if we want those DLC items. sad.

You got a squid head? How so? I only have the option to wear a Croc head. WHICH YOU CAN GET BY USING MB COINS ONLY. *Sighs*

Yeah. Was holding out hope I'd be able to at least buy better gear later on with GP, since the standard selection is barebones compared to MGO2. But nope gotta pay real money to buy fake currency, which is region locked.

from a person who played the hell out the other metal gear online 1 and 2 I personally love metal gear online 3 but when I play the apposing side always work in a team where every time I always end up having cod players running around like idiots getting killed and like the sonic fanbase always finds a new way to piss me off hopeful when the new cod game out these players will leave cus matches like bounty hunter and cloak and dagger are a pain true I do end up on a good team now and then but if im going to play with people I want people with same mgs experience

Edited by chairmanwesker
  • Like 1

Yeah. Was holding out hope I'd be able to at least buy better gear later on with GP, since the standard selection is barebones compared to MGO2. But nope gotta pay real money to buy fake currency, which is region locked.

I'm sure people have complained about this but idk if they'll change it. I want all of my MGO 2 customization back pls.

I'm sure people have complained about this but idk if they'll change it. I want all of my MGO 2 customization back pls.

Yeah, the Reward Shop had problems but I'd take that and all its customisation over this. Btw in a recent update they gave out 3000GP for free, bought lemon-yellow camo for my gear...didn't play a single match though. I don't see the point anymore if all the cool gear is going to be unavailable to me

• 1 month later...