Broken Sword series

It stands on its own. There's some in-jokes and recurring characters from older games, but it doesn't get in the way of understanding the core story of the game.

Would you say the game is worth buying? Or should I wait for a possible discount? I'm torn between getting this or Steins Gate at the moment.

Stiens Gate is gonna last you a lot longer and is a really great game, this is more of a quick point and click puzzle game I've played it on PC and would recommend renting this, don't get me wrong it's a brilliant game but £20 is a bit steep for the hours you are gonna get out of it :D

I just bought it full price, & not gonna lie, I never really got into point & clicks.. But this game was very different for me & I def enjoyed it! Also, not a hard plat [which was a plus for me] :) ..but most of all, story had me interested the whole way through, and I absolutely loved the graphics! Buy it now, you won't regret it.. Just my opinion though..

I did use the guides posted here by 'zadorvp' to make things a lil easier as far as missable trophies go & such.. Highly recommended to view his guides first!....... Sorry for having no hyperlinks.. I'm on my iPad & not sure how to do such things on this device lol!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/15/2016 at 4:03 PM, snacklepuss said:

So did you buy B SWORD 5? Amazing wee game and franchise.

I completed it on pc thanks to Skid Row, TOOOO expensive as once you complete it, thats it.

I recently just completed the game and got a Platinum on PS4 and although I played it through on PC I was stumped at all the riddles, based on the assumption I would remember because I had completed it on PC.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...