How many people still need DLC trophies?

Asuka Langley

So I've been playing BF3 a lot recently, on my way to get the platinum, but I also want to attempt to get all the DLC trophies which seems to be a problem seeing as a lot of the maps and game modes required for said trophies are ones that nobody plays anymore. Upon noticing this I thought about opening up a server exclusively for said trophies, however I know it'll get overran by the "pro-players" if I try and do it alone.

My question is, if you still have DLC trophies left over for Battlefield 3, would you make use of a - for now - PSNP specific server to obtain them?

Private servers don't need that many. If I remember right it was 4 minimum.

That's correct. When you rent a server, you can set it to start with only 4 people.

Anyone who's been designated an admin for the server can just ban any random who joins. So randoms aren't a problem.

Private servers don't need that many. If I remember right it was 4 minimum.

In that case, all we need to arrange is communication

I need them all. I do regret having bought the game years ago, but it is on my profile, so I'll eventually have to get around to, at least, attempting to 100% it someday.

So I take it you'd be on to do it?

In that case, all we need to arrange is communication

So I take it you'd be on to do it?

I am definitely able to work on it. I will also try to get some of my other friends to join. Please keep in mind that this game will not be the only game I am working on so I would like to have at least a little planning involved as to when we boost. I am going to be working on Destiny next week and am currently working on Black ops 1.

I am definitely able to work on it. I will also try to get some of my other friends to join. Please keep in mind that this game will not be the only game I am working on so I would like to have at least a little planning involved as to when we boost. I am going to be working on Destiny next week and am currently working on Black ops 1.

Nice, I'll forward a PM containing my skype in a couple minutes, then we could probably utilize that for communication and laying down a plan.

Anybody else who wants on, Quote this post and I'll forward it over as soon as I can

• 2 weeks later...

Great, I'll add you all. I can bring 1-2 friends that can help, eventually. Anyway, I think there won't be the necessity to ban any stranger, almost nobody joins DLC maps.

Edit: no longer need help, I did everything on my own. It's really hard to find the right match for every trophy but still possible.

Edited by Sephiroth__92

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...