15+ Years, What sequel do you still yearn for?

TigressLion

As the topic states. After 15 years, most waited upon sequels never come.

So for the PS3/4, if MIRACULOUSLY a game developer decides to release a sequel (has to be older than 15 years) which game series would you want a sequel for?

I vote TOMBA! That game ATE my youth haha.

Edited by TigressLion
  • Like 2

Rayman 3 is about 13 years old now (i know that's not 15 but still close :P ) and I'm still waiting for REAL sequel - Rayman 4. There have been a lot of spin offs since then. Some were good (Origins/Legends) and some were terrible (everything related to rabbits...). I'd love to play another true Rayman game but that probably won't happen because Ubi doesn't care anymore.

EDIT.: someone beat me to it ;)

Rayman 4

Edited by Rollers23

Spyro the Dragon, the cute little purple dragon made by the amazing Insomniac Games. With amazing bosses and worlds, picking up the Jewels and hearing the sound of them, having Sparx eat the Butterflies of Sheep and other animals, finding secret flying levels by jumping on platforms.

Dude I can't express how much I miss Spyro the Dragon, its one of the best series I've ever played. And its one of my favourite trilogies for sure.

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 4

I want a new Spyro!! My god I loved that little dragon growing up, nanananana! xP I know there's been Nintendo Spyro's and stuff like that, but they don't count it's not the saaame :'( The last one I played when I was 10, came out in 2000 so it counts in my head  :P

Spyro the Dragon, the cute little purple dragon made by the amazing Insomniac Games. With amazing bosses and worlds, picking up the Jewels and hearing the sound of them, having Sparx eat the Butterflies of Sheep and other animals, finding secret flying levels by jumping on platforms.

Dude I can't express how much I miss Spyro the Dragon, its one of the best series I've ever played. And its one of my favourite trilogies for sure.

ahhh! same time and everything!  :highfive:

• Like 2

Terenigma Trilogy

Legend of Dragoon

Chrono Trigger/Cross...a Sequel to any of those games

Sword of Mana...a true sequel. Most Mana games after it was were different.

Dark Cloud

Shadow Hearts

Breath of Fire 6( not that garbage mobile)

Suikoden 7( i think)

Grandia( I know there 3-4 games)

Lot of great JRPG in the Snes/PS1/PS2 era not continued upon....

Illusion of Gaia....as well.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2

A True Sequel to Duke Nukem 3D, my all time favourite FPS, don't any one dare mention that disgrace we got in 2011 and I would know because after 4 years I finally forced myself to play it about a month ago.

Not 15 years but a new TimeSpltters would be Great cause you know after 10 damn years isn't it finally time to split????

• Like 1