15+ Years, What sequel do you still yearn for?

TigressLion

I vote TOMBA! That game ATE my youth haha.

I was going to say Tombi!! :D We need a Tombi! 3. They actually started working on it, but went bankrupt before ever getting any far into development.

I'd kill for a Tombi! HD trilogy!!!

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Terenigma Trilogy

Legend of Dragoon

Chrono Trigger/Cross...a Sequel to any of those games

Sword of Mana...a true sequel. Most Mana games after it was were different.

Dark Cloud

Shadow Hearts

Breath of Fire 6( not that garbage mobile)

Suikoden 7( i think)

Grandia( I know there 3-4 games)

Lot of great JRPG in the Snes/PS1/PS2 era not continued upon....

Illusion of Gaia....as well.

This.

I haven't played some of the games listed here, but for the rest, you basically took the words out of my hands xD.

• Like 1

Although Dark Cloud 2 was around 2003, I'm going to mention Dark Cloud 3 anyways. But I thought I remember rumors of it being confirmed for the PS4 last year? Was that just a joke or what? confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

There were reports that Sony renewed the "Dark Chronicle" copyright last year. But even if it's true, could be years before we even see anything out of it.

I'm not really into FPS games, and I really disliked TimeSplitters 3, but I'd love another game like TS2! :)

I enjoyed TimeSplitters 3 but no where near as much as TimeSplitters 2. Playing CO-OP campaign and arcade matches with my brother for hours and hours soooo much fun, and a brutal game on the hard difficulty took us many tries to do Robot Factory. Bearing in mind we where like 8 and 6 years old at the time.

• Like 1

Streets of Rage, Gunstar Heroes, Rocket Knight (a proper one by konami), Shinobi (that might be less than 15 years)

Loads of others but i think i'd break your 15 year rule.

Streets of Rage!  I like the Shatterhand idea too.

Streets of Rage

I love you guys

Chrono Cross and Koudelka

+10 years: Radiata Stories

I need to know the game in your sig it looks awesome

• Like 4

There were reports that Sony renewed the "Dark Chronicle" copyright last year. But even if it's true, could be years before we even see anything out of it.

From what I've been reading, something may be reveled about it (if it exists) at the next Tokyo Game Show, & I think that's next week. Although I gave-up on Dark Cloud 3 a long time ago, it'd be awesome if it's true.

Then again, I gave-up on a FFVII remake too, & that ended-up happening. xD

• Like 2

From what I've been reading, something may be reveled about it (if it exists) at the next Tokyo Game Show, & I think that's next week. Although I gave-up on Dark Cloud 3 a long time ago, it'd be awesome if it's true.

Then again, I gave-up on a FFVII remake too, & that ended-up happening. xD

Now I heard stuff last year that it was "confirmed" that Level 5 was going to be at Sony's E3 2015 Conference to show off their new game lol Then again the FFVII remake or Shenmue III could have bumped it to TGS this year, but who knows lol

Talking a lot about RPGs, the biggest out of oldest rpgs for me would:

Super Mario RPG, now that needs a sequel.

You would think that with the renewed partnership between Nintendo and Square there could have been a Super Mario RPG for DS or 3DS at one point.