Bioshock Single Run Platinum Video Guide

Superbuu3

I made this playlist for my We Play group, but several people have notified me they managed to get the platinum trophy just by following this so thought I'd just let people know about it:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMHC3lPhET1cE84C8EYsTYDc4WPkeB2I

If you want to see the original We Play thread with all of our discussion check here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/27511-we-play-bioshock/

• Like 2

Convenient since Bioshock is on sale on PSN NA.

How is it possible they got platinum on one run....isn't the minimum 2?

Depends how much faith you have in your gaming skill. You have to turn Vita Chambers off and play on survivo difficulty, you can save at any point in the game though, so saving very regularly will make this a cakewalk, I was pretty risky generally through this playthrough as I ended up not saving that often. If you do save often and follow my tactics for taking out the Big Daddies its a joke (there are other ways to take out big daddies to, and i use a few different ways so just use what suits you best).

The We play opening post goes through the missable trophies if you want a better explanation of things.

While it is certainly possible to do this in one run, I think this will prove too challenging for any newcomer. Doing all the research, killing big daddies is nothing to be sniffed at

My skill is average at best, either way it can be used as a survivor difficulty guide. The game also has save anywhere, so saving regularly will solve most problems, the average splicer won't kill most players and saving before a big daddy fight is always sensible.

Edited by Superbuu3

• 3 months later...