A Thousand Words Trophy Glitch

B-L-A-M-O

So I went around going to all scavage locations and collected the last historical item, which didn't trigger the trophy. After pondering what the issue was, in game it says I'm at 99% (missing the 7th to last item) but now the location has been removed and I have also looted all scavenging locations in the process getting the Looked Everywhere trophy.

The other issue is the challenge for collecting all the historical items has been completed so I am at a loss of what ot do. This platinum has a bunch of mindless grinding and it looks like all the hours have gone to waste. The only thing I am waiting on is earning 2000 scrap from scrap crews for the Up To The Task trophy.

Any ideas of what i can do to fix this or anyone else has the same issue. If I knew where the 7th to last historical item was perhaps i could return and see if it can be picked up again, other than that I have know idea.

I have also tried this on other save files and they all had the same issue and now I'm preety sure I stuffed up and can't return to a point prior to picking up the last historical item. :(

I have even thought about starting a new game and just going for all the historical items but I think some areas may not be possible without story progress etc. Which I am not keen on.

Thanks for reading, I just want my platinum and this is holding me back.

I remember that I was missing one after hitting up all scavenging locations too, but then I decided to check the strongholds, and ended up finding it in Pink Eye's. I'd missed it cos unlike the other strongholds, Pink Eye's has no scrap, so I never thought to check for history relics there.

Can't remember if that was the 7th to last one, but it was at least a similar situation.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2015 at 7:18 AM, B-L-A-M-O said:

So I went around going to all scavage locations and collected the last historical item, which didn't trigger the trophy. After pondering what the issue was, in game it says I'm at 99% (missing the 7th to last item) but now the location has been removed and I have also looted all scavenging locations in the process getting the Looked Everywhere trophy.

The other issue is the challenge for collecting all the historical items has been completed so I am at a loss of what ot do. This platinum has a bunch of mindless grinding and it looks like all the hours have gone to waste. The only thing I am waiting on is earning 2000 scrap from scrap crews for the Up To The Task trophy.

Any ideas of what i can do to fix this or anyone else has the same issue. If I knew where the 7th to last historical item was perhaps i could return and see if it can be picked up again, other than that I have know idea.

I have also tried this on other save files and they all had the same issue and now I'm preety sure I stuffed up and can't return to a point prior to picking up the last historical item. :(

I have even thought about starting a new game and just going for all the historical items but I think some areas may not be possible without story progress etc. Which I am not keen on.

Thanks for reading, I just want my platinum and this is holding me back.

Delete and reinstall the game.  I had the same problem months ago when I got the plat.  Two of the relics I had picked up didn't register.  All strongholds showed relics as complete.  I was at a loss for where to go or what I missed.  Once the game was reinstalled the two relics showed back up on two of the strongholds.  I just had to go back and collect them a 2nd time.  You didn't miss them the game just didn't register them for some reason.  

Edited by steel6burgh