Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sigma999

Is this game any good?

13 posts in this topic

I'm curious abot this one in terms of quality and value. Is an enjoyable experience to play?

Saw this one for low price on a shop and i'm interested on buying it . 

Btw , are the trophies hard to obtain or time-consuming at all?

I'll wait to see some opinions to light up my choice  :D

It was decent. The trophies aren't time consuming at all and is actually one of the better things about the game. They are all connected to the in game challenges that you can complete at any time while playing normally through the game. They do not disrupt the flow of the game at all.

Edited by merciful84

I'm curious abot this one in terms of quality and value. Is an enjoyable experience to play?

Saw this one for low price on a shop and i'm interested on buying it . 

Btw , are the trophies hard to obtain or time-consuming at all?

I'll wait to see some opinions to light up my choice  :D

How much is costing on the shop ?

This was one of the first games I played on the ps3 and I enjoyed it.  I recently picked it up for really cheap because I want to go finish off the platinum at some point.  From start to finish you can do the game in 20-30 hours, you can start the game on the hardest difficulty if you really want, but it's probably better to do an easier play through to get the collectibles and all the challenges finished, then you don't have to worry about anything other than surviving on the hardest diff.

I think it is worth it, plus it's a recommendation from Metal Jesus Rocks in youtube and He knows what he's talking about.

I think you can get it for less than 10 euros from amazon UK

I've beaten the game on my old PSN profile and I'm playing through the game on my current profile. The game is fun, but it can be frustrating at times, especially dying and getting set back, quite a bit. I still highly recommend the game though. Very least you should give it a try and see if it's the game for you.

I played it back in 2009 on PC and it was good. Too bad there's no way to keep all the stuff after the first playthrough.

I've been curious about this game for some time. I've gotta try it now :P

Its not a bad game at all I quite enjoyed it. Trophy wise there is no chapter select or anything and you have to get all the challenges in one play through so if you miss even one like I did you would need to start the game completely over and do every challenge again.

Picked it up today for $4.99...only on the strength of the history of the series. I'm hoping it will be somewhat like the grappling claw in Just Cause 2. I've enjoyed that aspect in the limited amount of exposure I've had with JC2 and hopefully it will be as good...or even better.

I think Bionic Commando is one of the true "Hidden Gems" on the Playstation 3. It is also still very well playable – running smoothly and the graphics did age very well.