Is this possible? 150 platinum trophies earned on the same day

hazeblunt

Hi everybody

I really dont want to accuse this person for cheating. Perhaps those trophies were earned the legitimate way, but someone should check this crazy profile out. I think i counted over 150 platinum trophies which were all earned the same day ^^. Do you think this is possible? Im talking about luckygirl77

I saw that account before, they basically earned all the hard trophies in those games and just left 2-3 easy trophies to earn the platinum. So its very possible, just the urge to resist for so long must have been tough.

Edited by Suicidal Turtle
  • Like 4

Will take a look.  By the way, if you become a premium member of this wonderful site, it will grant you the ability to flag any games that are hacked.

It is entirely possible that someone saved one easy trophy from each game, just so they have a load of platinum's pop on the same day.  I know a couple of members here have done it before (although not 150)

Hi everybody

I really dont want to accuse this person for cheating. Perhaps those trophies were earned the legitimate way, but someone should check this crazy profile out. I think i counted over 150 platinum trophies which were all earned the same day ^^. Do you think this is possible? Im talking about luckygirl77

It's only possible if that person saved 1 or so trophies and popped them all on the same day. As unlikely as that is, it's still possible.

That's a pretty neat concept :)  Out of curiosity, what's the most you've seen obtained in one day?

He probably took the cake so far.

https://psnprofiles.com/MarCCeoN

The user the link leads to did 54 on one day, the record in our forum (he's there too, sitting on place 3 on the platinum rain day list) is 104 by https://psnprofiles.com/sven100

Edited by Gerniflap027

Hi everybody

To answer the question: That user is also an user in our forum, she had her plat rain recently, so it's not a cheater  :D

Edited by Gerniflap027
  • Like 1

I have a question about the plat rain days :)

Is it a group decided day where everyone does the same day, or is it an individual choice?

It's all individually.All players create their own threads, displaying what games will be picked for the project, including the current progress.

Looks like dis:

http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/platin-projekte/99148-luckygirls-museum-wiedereroeffnung-platinregentag-2-0-a.html

Edited by The Loving Sausage
  • Like 1

I have a question about the plat rain days :)

Is it a group decided day where everyone does the same day, or is it an individual choice?

it's an individual choice, you open a thread in the forum (theres an own topic for them there) and tell about yourself, your goal, and set a date for it. I thought this is something many people over the world do :D