Is this possible? 150 platinum trophies earned on the same day

hazeblunt

I wonder what the Guinness World Record of most platinum trophies achieved in a 24 hour period would be?

If you ask me, it should be a thing. But has to be all legit of course.

Imagine this one big fight of trophie hunters that are all trying to beat each other man that would be great

I've not been through them all, but some of the current Video Gaming World Record Challenges are here:

http://challengers.guinnessworldrecords.com/challenges?order=DESC&page=1&sort=attempted&tag=Video+Games

There sure is a lot of NBA2K and FIFA challenges.lol

I kinda believe it's possible because

I believe she is still uploading the rest. As someone who also holds specific trophies pre-platinum myself, I must say she suck planning her games. 12 minutes to get Spacemarine 40k plat? aw

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 4

I think this one time I did 2 platinums in a day.

But it might have been a weekend though. 

Please, form a line.

Edit: My post was a joke, but I ended up looking at my log anyway. I did in fact get 2 in one day once, not counting cross save auto plats. I think I'll be able to take her on Purple Platinum Rain Day next year, hey guys.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Was this really worth making a thread over?

The chick is german, the event she took part of is german 'only', the TC reporting this thing is also german. Don't mind me if I dare to say this was some planned fame promotion instead of the naming and shaming we are usually seeing against hackers.