2 - Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3) - 45/47 - 97% - ready to pop

3 - Guardians Of The Galaxy (PS4) - 29/31 - 90% - ready to pop

4 - Hitman GO (PS4) - 15/17 - 98% - ready to pop

5 - Until Dawn (PS4) - 17/19 - 97% - ready to pop

6 - Dishonored (PS3) - 49/51 - 99% (excluding DLC) - ready to pop

7 - inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4) - 23/25 - 91% - ready to pop

8 - The Deadly Tower of Monsters (PS4) - 22/24 - 98% - ready to pop

9 - Volume (PS4) - 23/25 - 97% - ready to pop

10 - DC Universe Online (PS4) - 0/14 (excluding DLC) - 0% - ready to auto-pop :D

And I'm done.  Whew.  I could maybe squeeze in another quick plat before January arrives... see how busy I am over the Xmas period... :)

Good variety of games ;D

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's almost time to pop those plats :dance: , just a little over a week remaining.

Oh man :o I want to hit 20 plats but I don't know if I can do it...I was really hoping to plat FF7 but stupid family and stupid Christmas are getting in the way :P

That being said #17 is ready to plat

Participant #8

1 - MONSTER JAM: BATTLEGROUNDS (PS3) - 29/31 - Ready To Plat 

2- SEVERED (Vita) - 22/25 - Ready to Plat

3. SORCERY SAGA: CURSE OF THE GREAT CURRY GOD (Vita) 32/34 - Ready to Plat

4. MADDEN NFL 11 (PS3) 23/25 - Ready to Plat

5. GOOSEBUMPS: THE GAME 39/41 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

6. Remember Me 49/51 (PS3) - Ready to Plat

7. LittleBigPlanet 68/70 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

8. Okabu 39/42 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

9. Batman 29/31 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

10. Dungeon Punks 27/29 (VITA)- Ready to Plat

11. Ride to Hell 36/38 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

12. Ratchet & Clank 45/47 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

13. inFAMOUS Second Son 45/48 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

14. Game of Thrones 47/49 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

15. inFAMOUS First Light 23/25 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

16, Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour 26/28 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

17. Yooka-Laylee 33/36 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

Edited by Dr_Mayus

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: , congrats on getting 17 plats ready :yay: .

I started up Adventure of Mana yesterday and am having so much fun with it :D Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 are some of my favourite RPGs so it is great to finally get to play the first one.

6 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I started up Adventure of Mana yesterday and am having so much fun with it :D

have fun with the post game grind :P but aside from that, AoM is indeed a great game.

well... I thought I could have R&C game this round but I am currently too busy with Danganronpa V3 and Disgaea 4. So I guess I will have the R&C game next round (if there is going to be one)

2 minutes ago, JaM said:

have fun with the post game grind :P but aside from that, AoM is indeed a great game.

well... I thought I could have R&C game this round but I am currently too busy with Danganronpa V3 and Disgaea 4. So I guess I will have the R&C game next round (if there is going to be one)

Back in the Snes days I leveled all 3 of my characters to Level 99 and all weapons/magics to level 8...I got this ^_^

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Just an update for you guys - my mate LoneWolfComplex has had to pull out of the contest due to personal reasons, and is unable to participate any further. :(

That sucks :( Happened to me for 2 of these as well, personal life should always take priority.

Time for one final update!  I've crammed in 2 extra platinums, taking me up to 12 for this event:

Participant # 7

1 - Truck Racer (PS3) - 49/51 - 98% - ready to pop

2 - Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (PS3) - 45/47 - 97% - ready to pop

3 - Guardians Of The Galaxy (PS4) - 29/31 - 90% - ready to pop

4 - Hitman GO (PS4) - 15/17 - 98% - ready to pop

5 - Until Dawn (PS4) - 17/19 - 97% - ready to pop

6 - Dishonored (PS3) - 49/51 - 99% (excluding DLC) - ready to pop

7 - inFAMOUS: First Light (PS4) - 23/25 - 91% - ready to pop

8 - The Deadly Tower of Monsters (PS4) - 22/24 - 98% - ready to pop

9 - Volume (PS4) - 23/25 - 97% - ready to pop

10 - Lara Croft GO (PS4) - 16/18 - 97% - ready to pop

11 - Trine 3 (PS4) - 25/28 - 88% - ready to pop

12 - DC Universe Online (PS4) - 0/14 (excluding DLC) - 0% - ready to auto-pop

I won't have time for any more, so this is my final count.  Only a few days left... ?

• Like 1

I've been playing so much stuff, I don't know where to begin with this :P

This is what I have ready to pop, and is probably completely different to what I started with xD

• Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 48/50
  • Need For Speed: Payback - 55/58 (Need to complete remaining jumps).
  • Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City - 51/71 (Excluding  DLCs)

Nvm, I've just checked the date again. Don't think I'll be able to get much else ready. I've been clearing up so much of my PS3 stuff lately that I've barely turned my PS4 on the last month. 

Edited by Combatting

Oh wow! Wish I would have found out about this thread earlier as I would have loved to keep up to date with you guys. My brother and I just finished our "Platurday" as we liked to call it haha. And I was able to score 39 plats and he did 22. If I would have known there was a record maybe I would have pushed myself more ?? it was still a great day. So awesome to see so many like minded people. Cheers guys!!! Maybe I'll stack some more in the new year but for now I'm focusing on clean ups of older games. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zedd-man said:

Oh wow! Wish I would have found out about this thread earlier as I would have loved to keep up to date with you guys. My brother and I just finished our "Platurday" as we liked to call it haha. And I was able to score 39 plats and he did 22. If I would have known there was a record maybe I would have pushed myself more 1f601.png1f609.png it was still a great day. So awesome to see so many like minded people. Cheers guys!!! Maybe I'll stack some more in the new year but for now I'm focusing on clean ups of older games. 

Oh man Platurday is a great name :D  @Dragon-Archon maybe that is a name we can use in the future ^_^ . Also congrats on 39 plats in a day that is pretty awesome.

As for my stuff here are my final numbers

Participant #8

1 - MONSTER JAM: BATTLEGROUNDS (PS3) - 29/31 - Ready To Plat 

2- SEVERED (Vita) - 22/25 - Ready to Plat

3. SORCERY SAGA: CURSE OF THE GREAT CURRY GOD (Vita) 32/34 - Ready to Plat

4. MADDEN NFL 11 (PS3) 23/25 - Ready to Plat

5. GOOSEBUMPS: THE GAME 39/41 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

6. Remember Me 49/51 (PS3) - Ready to Plat

7. LittleBigPlanet 68/70 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

8. Okabu 39/42 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

9. Batman 29/31 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

10. Dungeon Punks 27/29 (VITA)- Ready to Plat

11. Ride to Hell 36/38 (PS3)- Ready to Plat

12. Ratchet & Clank 45/47 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

13. inFAMOUS Second Son 45/48 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

14. Game of Thrones 47/49 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

15. inFAMOUS First Light 23/25 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

16, Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour 26/28 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

17. Yooka-Laylee 33/36 (PS4) - Ready to Plat

18. Adventures of Mana 27/37 - Ready to Plat

19. My Name is Mayo - 0/51 (Vita) - Ready to Plat

20. Xblaze Lost Memries - 0/40 - (PS3) "ready to plat"

Adventure of Mana I still have a bit to do but I am save right before Level 98 so I can earn all the stats trophies, quickly level up to level 99 and beat the boss. I am doing Dragon's New Years contest so I wanted to save as much Gold trophies as I could til after January 1st.

As for Mayo and Xblaze...well I have had those for awhile and I figured why start them until after the 1st to get all their points for Dragon's contest....I think I should be able to plat them both in 1 day.

Thank you @Dr_Mayus !!! I'm glad you like the name! Now that I know this is a thing I hope to participate with you guys for the next round whenever that may be. Still have to learn how to join the day officially and still getting used to the forum/posting layout. Good luck with your rain day! I will be checking back periodically!

Btw ride to hell is on my clean up backlog...I'm scared to ask how it was. Sorry if I'm clogging up the thread. Cheers guys and happy New Year

3 minutes ago, Zedd-man said:

Thank you @Dr_Mayus !!! I'm glad you like the name! Now that I know this is a thing I hope to participate with you guys for the next round whenever that may be. Still have to learn how to join the day officially and still getting used to the forum/posting layout. Good luck with your rain day! I will be checking back periodically!

Btw ride to hell is on my clean up backlog...I'm scared to ask how it was. Sorry if I'm clogging up the thread. Cheers guys and happy New Year

I guess there will always be a Plat Rain as long as people want to do it :D This is the first time I have been able to actually get to the 10 (I got to 6 my first try and had to drop out on the second one).

To join I think you just have to post here and not be an asshole :). 

As for Ride to Hell that was (or will be) my 200th plat so I had to make it something special. Honestly it is bad but not as bad as people make it out to be. I mean I have played MUCH worse games. Also while other games were bad and made me angry RtH was more funny bad so I hope you enjoy it :D

Yea I feel like I wouldn't be able to get that many again! But it would be fun to try.

I try not to be an asshole! So I will be in contact with you guys in the future to see how things progress. I have played some pretty terrible games as well so I feel like it will be manageable. Bioshock, AC2 and saboteur are my major focuses towards my 200. The other 2 are to be determined. Well feel free to add me as friend guys, I always try to help others with online if I can too so if you see something you need help in feel free to ask. I'll let you know how it goes when the time comes!!! Maybe I'll include it in my next 5 ?

Happy New Year people. Did anyone pop their plats yet?

7 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Oh man Platurday is a great name :D  @Dragon-Archon maybe that is a name we can use in the future ^_^ ,

Adventure of Mana I still have a bit to do but I am save right before Level 98 so I can earn all the stats trophies, quickly level up to level 99 and beat the boss. I am doing Dragon's New Years contest so I wanted to save as much Gold trophies as I could til after January 1st.

As for Mayo and Xblaze...well I have had those for awhile and I figured why start them until after the 1st to get all their points for Dragon's contest....I think I should be able to plat them both in 1 day.

I like the current name, so most likely won't change it.

Good luck with Adventures of Mana, Mayo, and Xblaze.

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

20 Plats this time around :D Fun going back to some of these games and remembering "what the hell was I doing 2 months ago" Thanks everyone for a fun couple of months

Wow... You managed to finish Lost Memories in 1 day? That's lots of patience skipping and spamming X xD

How much time did everyone take to pop their plats this round? I think it tooj me less than 1 hr this time... Only had time remembering what trophy I've left to pop for Xillia and the don't move sections in Until Dawn xD

3 hours ago, JaM said:

Wow... You managed to finish Lost Memories in 1 day? That's lots of patience skipping and spamming X xD

How much time did everyone take to pop their plats this round? I think it tooj me less than 1 hr this time... Only had time remembering what trophy I've left to pop for Xillia and the don't move sections in Until Dawn xD

Oh it was much worse than that, I also did My Name is Mayo today :P I hit X  more today than someone writing a Wolverine fan fiction.

It got even worse as well as the piece of shit known as PS3-Batman Tell Tale decided to erase my save data for the 3rd time so I had to replay all of Episode 5 to plat the game. I used that time to play My Name is Mayo but I had to be careful to keep observing the screen because I knew if I died in Batman then the game would probably crash and may erase my save data again :(

• Like 1