Platinum Rain Day - Ended

9 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: , why no TellTale?

5 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

TTG games were easy, ;) its the 3 copies of driver i had to get to be able to finish the game that were annoying.

Sure, easy games. but

1. I really don't know when to stop to avoid accidentally popping the plat. If I stopped after the second to last Episode trophy, who knows when the last one will pop, 10 mins? 1 hour? 
  2. My hype for the ending is already dead by the PRD date. 

18 minutes ago, JaM said:

Sure, easy games. but

1. I really don't know when to stop to avoid accidentally popping the plat. If I stopped after the second to last Episode trophy, who knows when the last one will pop, 10 mins? 1 hour? 
  2. My hype for the ending is already dead by the PRD date. 

for batman i checked the guide so i knew exactly when the final trophy would pop, i also watched the ending on youtube, and minecraft sm i left the miss-able trophy so i didn't have to worry about story.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

Participant #4 - lucxav

101 Ways To Die

-PS4-

peEPFvcetoKnB0rEXuKQowFKRUgrg7v8D42tyFPHtjAQi_6srY-aexpUpbd3dL_V6aYct5fljIYUNwUEiuoJQla9QxQe7KHm2f9WQUlaZNQFEXReyGj1nvr4ajKSq_ljtBLcipVN

Uncommon 28.14%

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror

-PS4-

-omY2xuGF-JK1sTOieHIaknERWlw1B3a_E5-vlzfpi_aiEPiq2BM2X0R8ExsvS5xG666kvTgbcMuw8YjChf91iMY0DO925el6kRB9TqU12zk3OScNfmv_d_AyeTwyNeZB8XoxLEt

COMMON 81.36%

Burly Men At Sea

-PS4-

GLLlLu2JoMY6n__enj_cVmzNVTocHgHR7Y2RCod9zM9RtNYsOClHW31XdsjAxA89XMfkkSNWD0aGaRfTJzvFQ_qTUv4WxZLZZu8yDYTeKCAD7WhW8CV1yzc5ccx3bc5UH_N1Q3XO

COMMON 83.00%

Butter & Friends: Babysitter Sim

-PS4-

ItFFasyqa3aMSk8oOfhXTl8n8hMGyPwWXHso80OZxd3iaksHk7RaescZmp76vbYvb18lFGngpTgNwU7wSlTcB12suxEiMHREo0yCc3-oAd0wIJqwA9T9F2mxSYtHcwyyExXkJjuj

COMMON 60.58%

Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery

-PS4-

8z-CO23aa-XOu_aNoaXzkmANL14N6TLTYIEtiKEtocjstfm-s93_a1mZmEum0vYjYfRR1Srl6W5RQQrmUG4eQwERiruvGZKlzrWxTcUVZYd6caTK_kFTuMEwhhfnMqUVSPeNglGK

COMMON 85.54%

Energy Balance • NA

-PS4-

ql8lynD0Ic6m-32-n4TWTTyMdgXtvVsr1XkVRtF12U_UpbmFy8owLRu-78qBPzhQ19Q__r9cdPRZp2HodXOkYnJr84BLicygpsj8Srq5Os__Bz9OPdGZqlWuyJiscZC4GLLXTHzU

COMMON 55.45%

Gem Smashers

-PS4-

vv7K88ygjdQ3VMzCAS8H_rnxUU6LuZubDFHslEM57WTCusIJyf8R2O9ZAkD0d84-HnvMVReePhlPuWH4F1O_vmnYSRUbJScqu8sCa7KSI4jrHtHPTHPEv8vbngmVzv4QwgoG5aI6

COMMON 83.74%

Riptide GP: Renegade

-PS4-

FKVw_CMrAOsaAO6cxeFmuDJJ8Yu0eTsWgTqfZcUPvjYVk7pr4WbAUz058XvqQeUzZLdtrFlOCF4jbw5EYt-2IIU5Pq6IgrLeqcNlLwP5btv3Uuq0d1CY2o1UW6g7VuNHheNPGl59

RARE 19.96%

Monster Jam: Crush It!

-PS4-

yUpmU7nJ13yaN2JD611MocsLCEJOGqr_DulSt2KADarFx-7iDMXCKn0NiwfriW4zzaOa9BE-hEgAkG84KYU74QFeXmW4M8CXMkeuqVgU4XM0Uxgy_xkMuZdCNyujdrMqgecXU1DJ

COMMON 82.62%

God of War III

-PS3-

n2oK26jukosB7zEDl-0dAZ1l_m_6dL5iyjuZllMV9OEf494CEnlLmzdBjOKMGQ7WDOWUkPMoZfzXHCip42mdA8_doyzOypXKLisPvwFPG3erNK-CXNp6sz1einWCpHbII8VLpxEw

RARE 16.72%

Cat Quest

-PS4-

3IRaS9P84QKAuW7NM7e41KEAsfE9q306_8wEXCMz-j9PD8MevR3D8mfTmer0IjZz-a_Mjh3VMssqD4Kx7qf9Uhbwgq9nOdNUSk5jQ4pXxLITbHIN-M89cRS9sC3Kig--QFAuS2XE

COMMON 75.26%

Squareboy vs Bullies • EU

-PS4-

bS_askteI__tBi7sf0ggMGNPAXp6T3TnNtnF0ftap2f_t3iNW0yRxNIuf53-xSIX7ZD7ZA795jbgaM-fVnIZhjBeNu_i8Y0MqY8QgiySkqEJCjEKVAqwI2ptpP6tLtJdHR1OnU8Z

COMMON 87.08%

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

-PSV-

AN5tPIs5njkZupFYVqa7ZoGrhRVyMmBG01wRGiQyEB0nq88AWAWAX3J4BHJequi5Igg3fwwrQcBmPgFhWjtEhgy7wRwCvbHVzxNyrPJvgc_2_YEFlPpb2LTWZSz244RoFo4edk1w

UNCOMMON 26.22%

WRC 5

-PSV-

_dhOK3AEFrcpqQ_QwVfEqjzkF04qwtAldEM3W99Y9PEFYX3bsWL8Yf5vlwVaXOAyEB9DdhN-kAbJZXSPu85ml-Gyal49aJowKsB1DbrCIh2x0sQarlYknoq08_o4YG7s10BphtGw

UNCOMMON 46.12%

Steins;Gate • EU

-PSV-

npIuhnUqBwPINoc8pK0HPAFlY5s51DHjWwy-sFrvq9QJslG1XcefKwfZPutNHdvthDKk6o6-tUqzzrotvOlpu7WLZdLG0UGz-5mANSS1l6m7d-0EBqnNOWB0by1Jc4GhFxO5NVGH

UNCOMMON 42.78%

Pixel Gear

-PSVR-

-5xISp6PvhRJntMTpbRVP7uJLGGnzCUPyROghuWDjNg0B8jN6eoxmi6E_YSnGXtNXIj2n8n_AHAiZ6ZrGX9L_m7n5lJrUaMP88epKoq_84IjcSGT6zdg4TGdpffEX2Y4JszW5ClV

RARE 18.70%

ACCOUNTING+

-PSVR-

oMF6aWpDyn1vjMCLp8tcJWNQ_O_BpCRqKP8ETrOqxIhovdy6gEsonDSPCF5hH8xWK-7sk5ACEL1cxr-56k2YfrLDBR_Kam62N-sZpo06SRDA6U5Hy6BxWp_8RaGFVn6nHvVILuNH

UNCOMMON 47.54%

The Assembly

-PSVR-

NiyG_LPda6XkyPIf0o3NSZD0v70XuvNj9QX9PWIuwQBxcyB0YRwzPzNFw3mxlJjUrPb8piil6LDJOc--5ZJnSfN4XUtQ4AwkVnboGqM1HbqtMJvULm5g25vHRIP-5dqOvOweIHbL

UNCOMMON 37.30%

Little Adventure on the Prairie

-PS4-

-UFuymbin9hB2hQ3vwyo5kN72YQTWx2PqfrSvnE6IZIs1iSYLutYXPDz4Ra106xfEpIbwQrfXIBqcOvIeoUNP1H6YUyj8P0cBdvvioRtinQXxsDDPwMzlhRMnefzi74HxRQaD03E

COMMON 97.13%

Ratchet & Clank: QForce

-PS3-

-OMMCgD_CCnlAnKu2XrH3QEUxjsTAFhHAYP5nJ_eGkxBOcQeI1cr7hmcm_0ob2u91NL2lOz9mTGQMWC-u1nt1zwIcMXJN6GCHj3AfdpzPj6E0sMGx2ZOeyEIYo49P0V_gPTX7xPw

RARE 16.25%

Rime

-PS4-

b9MMLG1LzbLaRV7A_C1OKt8Twdaj0Rld5ow4iF95qeafssgos3FUTm0ELVCQpdbk89A78gWjwRv2Ynw0OopGWj_oiXSCmRuys4arxD5ovKd3RaqjfxlXOHkHtljn5nxIcL9dF0wv

UNCOMMON 28.94%

Seasons After Fall

-PS4-

OKJXQEcEqS-pYLXjxhtl8fhVhWVet47WJDJKZLpssrQV5rEmGhh6HGbiJuPLBK8AABBnTJ5MeGXBQ8CllsfwCLh1ZBcJ_Z9vguFQWCixkjmy6tHDQBTIUkPc9Pl-x7nWchIjpOss

COMMON 50.14%

Batman

-PS4-

2e7zhbh6QLUDZR_hQZ-R-ZMA_qjz2JA5cKnIeZqEtFCBsHAJmisYycxF2TvMDpLocFnQH_6gjYsS733fO1hx4M5E753tiIGbFGESeh2lrtxNA9iZbk9zVRs7dCmVsfCKbq6g9YaE

COMMON 65.62%

Aer • EU

-PS4-

wo1MBc4komPBFpj7m5PrDCNLb8uQTIgqD02aW1rbmDbCn87iSJOeC2EWKArfGwF8lkGMNpqiz3XbkV6IJAgx-F66qmH-VjFeNIb0E4n9kyxQZUCFxHOis_kSOILCmAQZKSlmZSsl

COMMON 81.30%

God of War: Ascension

-PS3-

3vMU8p-5fHaReUHuL-ryG5byfo71YN8FxGkOOyWfKaGb9zOZV4zL04O57t2qzVJMlpCYcuUmtvbwwf3TuZJHBm7K1F2zsNzSTjRKTpi7JCE5juw0cP1bpA7n-NtuM7z22F6G5yl9

RARE 14.49%

Great event. Compliments to all participants  ??

i had to replace 19.  Don't Knock Twice cause Faster Than Light  trophy glitched for me ( 4 run, 1 reinstall, other 2 run ?)

• Like 3

I failed getting the last two plats popped by 17 May, Tales from the Borderlands took longer to plat than I thought, still It`s plat name fits Platinum Rain Day`s goal to have fun and Rain Day will be missed.

• Like 1

The OP has been updated with all the popped plats. This marks the end of the Platinum Rain Day.

@JaM @Leenewbe @Leon Castle @lucxav I hope you had fun and that your backlogs were reduced a bit :lol: . Thank you all for participating.

14 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

w300t_v1_0x1-c6.jpg?w=663&h=930

A cute Dragon girl that is in the LN I`am reading now, fitting good bye Rain Day image as this round was the final round.

Which LN are you reading?

You've inspired me to do something for myself in the same vein. I'm glad everyone enjoyed this event and will miss it, but I'm sure Dragon-Archon won't be alive forever(even dragons die of old age, even if they live a hundred human lifespans) so you can't expect this type of event every year. ;)

15 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

Haven't heard of those before, is it comparable to series like KonoSuba and Death March?

26 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

You've inspired me to do something for myself in the same vein. I'm glad everyone enjoyed this event and will miss it, but I'm sure Dragon-Archon won't be alive forever(even dragons die of old age, even if they live a hundred human lifespans) so you can't expect this type of event every year. ;)

IIRC you completely lost it when others made jokes about being alive, so I find it strange you're ok with doing it yourself about others. Seems hypocritical IMO.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Haven't heard of those before, is it comparable to series like KonoSuba and Death March?

Yes well unlike KonoSuba and Death March the MC is a Girl who died from Overworking and was reincarnated as an undying, unaging witch in a new world, then spend her days stress free and as pleasantly as possible and make a living by hunting down the easiest targets - the slimes! But after centuries of doing this simple job, she's ended up with insane powers...how will she maintain her low key life now

23 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

for batman i checked the guide so i knew exactly when the final trophy would pop, i also watched the ending on youtube, and minecraft sm i left the miss-able trophy so i didn't have to worry about story.

I have checked the guide IIRC for GoT but unfortunately I somehow got spoiled with the ending so I avoided that :|

The idea for Minecraft was a nice idea. If only there is another round of PRD :awesome:

Guess it's really over eh? Thanks @Dragon-Archon for the event. If you ever need someone for event like this, just inform me.. I still have lots of Telltale, R&C games and Berseria that needed to be played xD

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IIRC you completely lost it when others made jokes about being alive, so I find it strange you're ok with doing it yourself about others. Seems hypocritical IMO.

Sorry, I don't remember being made fun of, I block that out of my mind ASAP. :P

But I apologize about making any joke about your life span. I know you're not that old, just saying that every forum has mod turnover when the mods have to stop modding due to real life issues. I am not saying you are leaving any time soon, I really like your character. :D

Just saying that since this is the last Platinum Rain Day ever, I wanted to make sure nobody desired another. There are plenty of great events that you can participate in if you need help finding the motivation to platinum games.

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

@Dragon-Archon Congrats on your promotion to mod :awesome:

I do hope that Platinum Rain Days return in the future as they have been really successful.

Haven't you heard? Everyone who's ever run an event is apparently a mod. :awesome:

I hope so as well, I really enjoyed the round I participated in. 

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 10:28 AM, Leenewbe said:

For me Batman glitched again (because it is a buggy mess of a game on PS3) and I had to replay the entire 5th chapter to get the plat on the last Plat Rain :(

Congrats on making it rain Plats everyone :)

Also @Dragon-Archon thanks for hosting all of these. I only participated in 2 (only got past 10 once) but they were a ton of fun to do :)

Also are you a MOD now? When did that happen? 

• Like 1

Just now, SquidBaronet said:

What, did I miss something? I thought for a second Dragon was a mod. I apologize if I made the wrong assumption. :(

Dragon is not a mod, I am not a mod. How do you make your assumptions on who's a mod and who isn't? 

Just now, Kent10201 said:

Dragon is not a mod, I am not a mod. How do you make your assumptions on who's a mod and who isn't? 

I just assumed you were mods because, to me, you sounded like authority in the forums. I am sorry. I won't make that mistake again. I promise to check your avatars carefully and look for the title under them.

14 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

I just assumed you were mods because, to me, you sounded like authority in the forums. I am sorry. I won't make that mistake again. I promise to check your avatars carefully and look for the title under them.

I don't know what Kent is talking about, he is definitely authority on these forums, yeah. Someone with much more authority than Kent is the guy who runs this linked event, though. I mean, he must be high in the mod hierarchy if he runs such a big event, right :hmm:?

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

Dragon is part of the Guide team but not a Mod. 

Here is the Staff page so you can see :)

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't know what Kent is talking about, he is definitely authority on these forums, yeah. Someone with much more authority than Kent is the guy who runs this linked event, though. I mean, he must be high in the mod hierarchy if he runs such a big event, right :hmm:?

Well in fairness I think the person who came up for the Community Events, Contests & We Play sub-section should probably get even more authority than you :P

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

On ‎18‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 3:50 PM, Leon Castle said:

Yes well unlike KonoSuba and Death March the MC is a Girl who died from Overworking and was reincarnated as an undying, unaging witch in a new world, then spend her days stress free and as pleasantly as possible and make a living by hunting down the easiest targets - the slimes! But after centuries of doing this simple job, she's ended up with insane powers...how will she maintain her low key life now

Sounds interesting, would like to see an anime adaptation of that.

On ‎18‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 5:50 PM, JaM said:

Guess it's really over eh? Thanks @Dragon-Archon for the event. If you ever need someone for event like this, just inform me.. I still have lots of Telltale, R&C games and Berseria that needed to be played xD

On ‎19‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Mesopithecus said:

@Dragon-Archon Congrats on your promotion to mod :awesome:

I do hope that Platinum Rain Days return in the future as they have been really successful.

On ‎19‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 6:27 PM, Kent10201 said:

Haven't you heard? Everyone who's ever run an event is apparently a mod. :awesome:

I hope so as well, I really enjoyed the round I participated in. 

On ‎19‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 6:35 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

For me Batman glitched again (because it is a buggy mess of a game on PS3) and I had to replay the entire 5th chapter to get the plat on the last Plat Rain :(

Congrats on making it rain Plats everyone :)

Also @Dragon-Archon thanks for hosting all of these. I only participated in 2 (only got past 10 once) but they were a ton of fun to do :)

Also are you a MOD now? When did that happen? 

Yeah, it's over. But if there are at least 10 people who want to do this again, I don't mind hosting this again.

@Mesopithecus Thanks, didn't know I became a mod :lol: .

@Kent10201 Quick question: since I'm saving the GE2RB plat for June 1st, can I start a new poll with 1 trophy unpopped?

@Dr_Mayus I don't know, was offline the whole weekend so it seems I'm back to being a guide team member now :hmm: . Would be cool to have mod authority outside the guide team subforum too.