Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

As for Okami: purposely skip the first bead in the game. You can collect it within 5 minutes of starting NG+ to get the trophy (if you got the other 99 beads).

Heh, maybe I'll start this one as well. Picked quite a few Vita games, and completely forgot that I have only one 8Gb card... hope I'll manage to pick one extra card till the end of the year. Having spare PS3 plats to pop in case of an emergency won't hurt, I think.

Once I'm done with ACIV, will be starting my games to tie in with this challenge :)

Thinking of doing some of the less time consuming ones first, so they are ready and waiting to go.  Figure if I do enough of those and have some of the longer games as back up, it should work out pretty well.

Got a spreadsheet all planned out too with which trophy I intend to use to pop the platinum, I may be consulting with you on this thread though for tips ^_^

• Like 1

Once I'm done with ACIV, will be starting my games to tie in with this challenge :)

Thinking of doing some of the less time consuming ones first, so they are ready and waiting to go.  Figure if I do enough of those and have some of the longer games as back up, it should work out pretty well.

Got a spreadsheet all planned out too with which trophy I intend to use to pop the platinum, I may be consulting with you on this thread though for tips ^_^

Are you trying to plat ACIV for 19th? That event, pirates day... :)

I'll start working on my games from monday :D

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

As for Okami: purposely skip the first bead in the game. You can collect it within 5 minutes of starting NG+ to get the trophy (if you got the other 99 beads).

For Okami, one of the easiest trophies to stop yourself from getting the platinum with is the dojo skills one and that's what the majority of us went with (one person went with fishing and we timed our plats after he caught his last one). There are other good ones you can easily wait on as well, but this one is already simple enough imo :P

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll leave both of those for last just to be on the safe side. 

Edited by MStalker58

Since i can't make a fancy post in the MRP thread, i'm going to do it here xD

:platinum: Platinum 2/10 AC II  :platinum:

Master Assassin

Unlock all trophies

1Ledd3c0.png

Last Trophy

Show your colors

Wear the Auditore cape in each city

38L63bae5.png

Finally went back and played through the story again in order to get all the collectibles.

Glad i can finally add this to my plat list after 4 years when i first started it.

Nice work :D

• Like 1

Since i can't make a fancy post in the MRP thread, i'm going to do it here xD

:platinum: Platinum 2/10 AC II  :platinum:

Master Assassin

Unlock all trophies

1Ledd3c0.png

Last Trophy

Show your colors

Wear the Auditore cape in each city

38L63bae5.png

Finally went back and played through the story again in order to get all the collectibles.

Glad i can finally add this to my plat list after 4 years when i first started it.

Oooh I like the format you've used for your post :)

Congrats on your progress :D

• Like 1

Just a thought: wouldn't it be better if we all had some sort of recording device and record each of us getting the 10 platinums?

That would be great indeed, but I won't force people to record it. Just found out you've got the most plats ready to pop :yay:.

I'm thinking of adding Dragon's Crown, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, and Borderlands 2 to my list.

Ok, I'll add them when you know it for sure.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

That would be great indeed, but I won't force people to record it. Just found out you've got the most plats ready to pop :yay:.

Lol not all of them are ready to pop right away. I just hope that Demon Gaze doesn't completely screw me over, especially with the Muramasa trophy as it is completely luck based.

Skylanders Trap Team: I have to complete Story mode on Nightmare difficulty.

Split/Second: I have to farm the wreck 1000 rivals trophy.

Naruto Storm R: I have to survive 30 fights in a row

Mercenary King: I have to craft all mods, which may take a bit of time depending on how quickly I can find the items.

Lastly, @Dragon for the Criminal Girls game, all I have to do is defeat the last boss of the game, and it will unlock the last 2 trophies (as it will unlock both the trophy for defeating the true end boss as well as the defeating the last dungeon trophy respectively).

Depending on what other games I have, I may just switch out a couple of them. Only time will tell.

If you don't mind it being filmed with a crappy cellphone camera... I have no interest in buying one of those game capture devices... 

It doesn't matter what device you use to film your platinums, it was just an after thought. You can even draw it out if you like lol.

My biggest worry(and most likely to happen) is that the plat will pop on some because I wasn't paying attention. Err... But I think this will give me the incentive to plat a bunch of games(hopefully at least 10) I've been procrastinating about regardless.

1. Tales of Symphonia - 0%
  2. Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world - 0%
  3. Tales of Graces f - 0%
  4. Tales of xillia - 14%
  5. Tales of xillia 2 - 0%
  6. Tales of Zestria -0 %

I will decide the rest later on and I know these are very long games to finish , but this is a good incentive to get them all done. and if they are not close enough near the date I will swap them with some less time consuming plats :). Ill start on Tales of Symphonia tonight . yay , excuses to start more games :devil:

Edited by Kyomi-Okami
  • Like 2

4. Tales of xillia - 14%

I will decide the rest later on and I know these are very long games to finish , but this is a good incentive to get them all done. and if they are not close enough near the date I will swap them with some less time consuming plats :). Ill start on Tales of Symphonia tonight . yay , excuses to start more games :devil:

That's a lot of Tales games. :blink:

4. Tales of xillia - 14%

How a bout Tales of Zestiria :D it will come out next month

• Like 1

Interesting thread here. Mind if I join?

Here's my games though I might change them in the future.

1. Ninja Gaiden 3 - 48%

2. Fallout New Vegas - 40%

3. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - 59%

4. Puppeteer - 45%

5. Batman: Arkham City - 63%

6. Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker HD Edition - 32%

7. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 50%

8. Call of Duty Black Ops - 51%

9. Metal Gear Solid 4  - 49%

10. Dead Space Extraction - 52%